Photo

July 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#121 Sheree10

Sheree10
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:55 PM

Well just the other day FI mentioned that he probably should start looking for something to wear. lol. I still don't think he realizes that we're a little less than three months away. When all the plannings all said and done he will be just getting started. men! you gotta love them!!
    http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#122 Janelley100

Janelley100
    • 297 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:27 PM

Ha.....my FI is the same way! He checked with his best man to see if he still had the pants from the last wedding he went to at the same resort. He does, so I am getting the pants to see if we can find some that match for my FI. HELLO GUYS...we are getting married in a little over 2 months and you want custom shirts like Charlie Sheen off the Two and a Half Men show?? Where is a cerveza when you need one! LOL

#123 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:45 PM

what shirts are they looking for?
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#124 Janelley100

Janelley100
        • 297 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:55 PM

Something like....

Cruiser | Cruiser Shirts | Racing Shirts| Bowling Concepts

or

SCharlie Harper shirts comparable Charlie Sheen shirt Two half Men

They LOVE the bowling shirt concept...I think they just like Charlie Sheen! LOL

#125 tracy0716

tracy0716
          • 431 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:59 PM

I'm glad I'm not alone with trying to get FIs wedding attire together...my guy doesn't know why I'm rushing him. I almost screamed! I ordered the shirt swatches a few days ago bc the pics online were difficult to tell the difference.
            My dress fitting is in an hour! So exciting and I ordered our OOT bags the other day...I can't believe we're in the 2month range!

#126 donutdjn

donutdjn
            • 419 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:23 PM

my men still not sorted either!

#127 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
              • 2,528 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:33 PM

This friday marks the deadline for all of our guests to have their trips paid in full.... its becoming so real!!
                Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#128 *Krista*

*Krista*
                • 819 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:05 PM

WWOHOOO!! Nsbride! It is definitely feeling real!! :)You are only like 6 weeks away!
                  July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#129 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
                  • 997 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:26 PM

We finally ordered my FI's wedding band...it's offical we could get married! We also got our documents translated through the dominican consulate and sent them off to our WC in Punta Cana! Still have to pack the OOT bags! I'm having an assembly party this weekend with my BM's! :) Hope everyone's planning is going well!

#130 tracy0716

tracy0716
                    • 431 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
                      We finally ordered my FI's wedding band...it's offical we could get married! We also got our documents translated through the dominican consulate and sent them off to our WC in Punta Cana! Still have to pack the OOT bags! I'm having an assembly party this weekend with my BM's! :) Hope everyone's planning is going well!
                      Soooo jealous you're ready to pack your OOT bags. Mine have yet to arrive!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users