Sign in to follow this  
*Lo*

Morgan Lynn Photography

Hi brides to be!

Just wanted to post my experience with Morgan as I am so impressed with her and any brides still looking for a photographer may want to consider her!

I came across Morgan from a shortlist another bride had posted. I went to her site and blog and fell in love with her style and photos. I contacted her and she was incredibly prompt with her replies. She has been doing a lot of DWs lately and her travel rates are really reasonable I thought. My FI communicated with her several times and said she was extremely professional and he really enjoyed how easy it was and also that she is very flexible with packages and options.

We went ahead and booked her for our wedding and I'm so happy we did. Especially after reading some reviews of experiences that other brides had in the booking process. I recall she was also a destination bride and so she understands the process and planning we go through.

We obviously haven't had our wedding yet, but just wanted to mention her because the process was completely stress-free and we are so happy with our decision. Her photos speak for themselves. If any of you are looking for a more candid style you should definitely check her out.

Morgan Lynn’s Blog

It's crazy to think that just a year ago I was in such a similar position...

My DW photographer had just cancelled and I was frantic. I found the shortlist and started contacting people from the top. I didn't have to get very deep into the list before I got a reply from Morgan. And from there, the booking was seemless. We got along great on the phone. She arranged for a set fee that would cover her travel costs and photography fee (so I wouldn't have the shock of any additional travel fees) and she managed her own travel details.

I can't say that I wasn't nervous given I was in Canada and she was in Texas and we'd never met. But now that the wedding is over (and images have been passed on... less than 3 months after the wedding!) I am happy to report that you have nothing to fear gossip_girl... you made an EXCELLENT choice!

I used Morgan for my wedding. I am still waiting to get theh pics back, so I cant comment on that yet but she was great to work wtih. Very easy going and did not take forever taking the posed shots. She is also really nice and answered all of my questions, etc. I would recommend her in heartbeat.