Photo

My ex bf is narcisstic!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 CrystalM

CrystalM
  • 829 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

I thought everyone would enjoy a laugh!!

I listen to mostly modern rock and country...I had Kellie Pickler Best Days of Your Life on my myspace page.

So, I got a message today saying "Are you and Dave broken up or is that about me?"

WTH - I just like the damn song!

For anyone who doesn't know the song - here's some of the lyrics:

Life with me was a fairy tale love.
    I was head-over-heels 'til you threw away us.
    And it's just too bad.
    You've already had the best days,
    The best days of your life.

I heard you're gonna get married,
    Have a nice little family,
    Live out my dreams with someone new.
    But I've been told that a cheater is always a cheater,
    And I've got my pride
    And she's got you.

'Cause I'll be there in the back of your mind,
    From the day we met to you making me cry.
    And it's just too bad.
    You've already had the best days,
    The best days of your life.
    I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#2 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:52 PM

hahahaha thats hilarious. i love that he's still going to your page and analyzing your songs and you're ENGAGED. Too funny!

#3 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
      • 307 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:00 PM

That is so funny! ex-boyfriends tend to be very narcissistic. My ex was constantly reading into things on my online profiles. I finally just had to block him. Sometimes the internet can make us share TOO much!

#4 CrystalM

CrystalM
        • 829 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:01 PM

He is on my friends list. We ended up best friends about 3 years ago (we split 5.5 years ago), but we talk less since I moved to Tennessee.
          I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#5 Amarillis

Amarillis
          • 1,913 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:39 PM

Geeze louise.... tell him to get a life and stop creepin in your space. Furthermore, if you and he are/were close, wouldn't he know if you and FI were together or not?

PS... I like Kellie Pickler as well!!!

#6 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
            • 1,097 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:43 PM

interesting dynamic there..how does your FI feel about the relationship with your ex? Just curious...

#7 CrystalM

CrystalM
              • 829 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:45 PM

I added the song yesterday and I guess it pops up in the updates or whatever area (I'm on FB waaay more).

Amy - She is the sweetest person too! I've met her a few times.

#8 CrystalM

CrystalM
                • 829 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:47 PM

He isn't thrilled with any type friend ship I have with any guy, but he's friends with a few of his ex-gf's, so he really can't say anything

#9 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
                  • 248 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:21 AM

LOL... I love it! Even if he did think the song was about him... why would he even ask?

#10 CrystalM

CrystalM
                    • 829 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:35 AM

I asked. I think he's embarrassed or ticked at my response, he hasn't replied.

I said "You know, I really just like the song. What on earth made you think that I either split from Dave or was trying to tell you something? If I have something to say to you, I'll say it...don't go looking for a deeper meaning on Myspace."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users