Photo

Gran Caribe Real Cancun Brides Post Here...

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#51 ejlucero

ejlucero
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:53 PM

Hi Ladies!!
    I am also planning on getting married at Gran Caribe Real Resort and Spa! Our wedding date is August 2010...Let me know if anyone has any great pictures of weddings at the resort!

#52 mccsomthin

mccsomthin
    • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:11 AM

I've found the WCs do better over email than phone. My call a couple days ago was almost enough to make me look elsewhere, but I got 3 emails within 12 hours of sending an online request and a direct email.

We sent the deposit in today. I still want to find some pics of a ceremony at the Chapel.

#53 mccsomthin

mccsomthin
      • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:10 PM

Its been awfully quiet on this topic!

I am trying to figure out how the photo add-ons work since we get the ceremony coverage included in the package, but want all of the digitals and extra time prior and post ceremony. The vendor is funever so I am hoping they will answer my questions directly.

#54 Dedicated2Us

Dedicated2Us
        • 39 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:46 PM

Any pictures from a real wedding

#55 Carolyn

Carolyn
          • 1,235 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:45 AM

I was married at the Gazebo on the Gran Caribe side. Read my review.. I have a link to pictures of the gazebo and other areas. I hope that helps.

#56 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
            • 110 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:55 PM

Has anyone been married here. Welove everything about it and we can have a Catholic Ceromony there. But we heard that they arn't very responsive to brides and kind of "drop the ball" with the weddings.

I would love to know if anyone has had a good experience. It seems like such an ideal place.

#57 cherrity

cherrity
              • 25 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:07 PM

Hi there, my daughter got married at the gran caribe real in cancun on april 24 2009 and she got married on the beach, the wc was a patti hernandez and she was awesome, we had funever photos and they were fabulous, we had them before the ceremony during and an hour after and they did a awesome job, they had the video finished the next morning and it is a treasure, the hotel was very accommadating and the service was terrific, I do have some picture we can share if you want. take care and have wonderful wedding all of you.

#58 Dedicated2Us

Dedicated2Us
                • 39 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:07 PM

Yes please share your daughters photos with us! That would be great!!

#59 ejlucero

ejlucero
                  • 20 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:35 PM

Pictures are always good, especially because I won't be able to go prior to our wedding....Thanks for the good review, I feel like its so hard to make a decision when you have no idea what to expect.

#60 buleczka26

buleczka26
                    • 19 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:05 PM

I'm getting married at the Gran Caribe on Aug 7, 2010. Our wc Kimberly has been really great! From the pics she has sent me, the place looks beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users