Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Gran Caribe Real Cancun Brides Post Here...

The impressive Riu Caribe, with its Mayan-style architecture overlooking the crystal-blue waters of the Mexican Caribbean, is the perfect site for a fantastic holidays.

Riu Caribe features 506 luxurious oceanview guestrooms with unique Riu amenities such as a mini-bar and liquor dispenser. There is a wide array of restaurants, bars and facilities to enjoy, including 24-hour All Inclusive (snacks and beverages), as well as a fun and relaxing atmosphere created by the large swimming pool and spectacular beach.

This warm and charming resort ensures memorable holidays to suit all tastes!

* Located in Cancunâ€s resort area

* 9-storey building

* On the beachfront

* Complimentary sun loungers on the beach

* 3 km. /1.9 miles from a shopping center

* 4,5 km/2.5 miles from downtown Cancun

* 21 km/13.1 miles to Cancun Intâ€l. Airport

Click the image to open in full size.

I was just informed by someone at the Riu this morning that the Riu Palace can't accommodate a wedding party with 100 guests. They told me that Riu Caribe would be able to accommodate a large party, Has anyone heard anything about this hotel, or had a wedding there?

Hi! I was just comparing some resorts & prices today, and the Riu Caribe (in cancun) came up as one of the top 3 options for me. I'd also love to hear from some other brides who got married there, but no luck so far in finding anyone. I'd love to hear more about the different wedding locations at this resort - I'm hesitant about being married right on the beach because I think there will be lots of people in the way and in my pictures.

I'm getting married at the Gran Caribe Real in Cancun....i can't seem to find anyone who has got married there! I just wanted to hear their review and see pics!!!

Know of anyone?? Thanks for the help......

Hey! I was looking into the Grand Caribe but the WC just wouldn't respond to us crybaby2.gif We stopped in on a site visit to Cancun and she was too busy to speak with us.. so we decided to email her and call when we got back to NJ.. we did and still no response lol We booked another place but the GCR looks like an great resort. I'm still considering it to put my guests up in.

Thanks for you help.....the WC has been pretty helpful, so I'm surprised that you had trouble....its such a great place and its not breaking our budget! It's reasonble for our entire group of 30 to stay there (w/o anyone complaining about the price!!!!) LOL!

I just have not found a single person to talk to that has got married there which I think is strange!! :)

Hello

I know you posted this sometime ago. I just joined. I was wondering how your weddind went. I will be getting married there on June,6 2009. If you could give me any ideas or helpful hints that would be great. Thanks