Gran Caribe Real Cancun Brides Post Here...

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 August 2006 - 09:33 PM

The impressive Riu Caribe, with its Mayan-style architecture overlooking the crystal-blue waters of the Mexican Caribbean, is the perfect site for a fantastic holidays.
Riu Caribe features 506 luxurious oceanview guestrooms with unique Riu amenities such as a mini-bar and liquor dispenser. There is a wide array of restaurants, bars and facilities to enjoy, including 24-hour All Inclusive (snacks and beverages), as well as a fun and relaxing atmosphere created by the large swimming pool and spectacular beach.
This warm and charming resort ensures memorable holidays to suit all tastes!

* Located in Cancun’s resort area
* 9-storey building
* On the beachfront
* Complimentary sun loungers on the beach
* 3 km. /1.9 miles from a shopping center
* 4,5 km/2.5 miles from downtown Cancun
* 21 km/13.1 miles to Cancun Int’l. Airport

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 madenerg2

• 126 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:56 PM

I was just informed by someone at the Riu this morning that the Riu Palace can't accommodate a wedding party with 100 guests. They told me that Riu Caribe would be able to accommodate a large party, Has anyone heard anything about this hotel, or had a wedding there?

#3 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:15 PM

Hi! I was just comparing some resorts & prices today, and the Riu Caribe (in cancun) came up as one of the top 3 options for me. I'd also love to hear from some other brides who got married there, but no luck so far in finding anyone. I'd love to hear more about the different wedding locations at this resort - I'm hesitant about being married right on the beach because I think there will be lots of people in the way and in my pictures.

#4 debbielea1

• 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:31 PM

I'm getting married at the Gran Caribe Real in Cancun....i can't seem to find anyone who has got married there! I just wanted to hear their review and see pics!!!

Know of anyone?? Thanks for the help......

#5 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 09:04 PM

Hey! I was looking into the Grand Caribe but the WC just wouldn't respond to us We stopped in on a site visit to Cancun and she was too busy to speak with us.. so we decided to email her and call when we got back to NJ.. we did and still no response lol We booked another place but the GCR looks like an great resort. I'm still considering it to put my guests up in.

#6 debbielea1

• 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:53 PM

Thanks for you help.....the WC has been pretty helpful, so I'm surprised that you had trouble....its such a great place and its not breaking our budget! It's reasonble for our entire group of 30 to stay there (w/o anyone complaining about the price!!!!) LOL!

I just have not found a single person to talk to that has got married there which I think is strange!! :)

#7 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:36 AM

Yea I loved the lobby lol that's as far as I saw it but I have friends that LOVE GCR and stay there every year

#8 Carolyn

• 1,235 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:12 AM

I know you posted this sometime ago. I just joined. I was wondering how your weddind went. I will be getting married there on June,6 2009. If you could give me any ideas or helpful hints that would be great. Thanks

#9 carlaandmark

• 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:54 PM

Hi there, we are also getting married there on May 27, 2009 and are wondering how it went. Thanks

#10 cdc0427

• 330 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:33 PM

I've only found one other Riu Caribe bride. Are there others? I'd love to share ideas and experiences with you.

Let me know!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users