29 replies to this topic

#21 Lia33

Lia33
  • 232 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 18, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:44 AM

@calgarybride2015 It may have been the resort! Or perhaps the week/time of year. I stayed at an adults only resort in Dominican Republic and since then have vowed to never stay at a family friendly resort again! loll Although there were many couples so there weren't too many wild groups, it had different parts of the resort that were quieter than others. There was a pool by the spa if you wanted silence. But by the swim up bar pool they had various activities through out the day loud music etc so it was a good balance for us. We loved it!

#22 MrsCtoB

MrsCtoB
  • 286 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

We decided on adults only because it was the resort where he proposed and we have visited a few times and felt confident in the quality that we would be offering our guests. I did think we might lose interest from some of our family/friends with children but they have ALL actually thanked us and cant wait for a kids free getaway. Depends on your guests I would think.

#23 Bride2b15

Bride2b15
  • 151 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams riviera cancun mexico

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:34 PM

We are having the best of both.  For our ceremony we are going to Dreams Riviera and then to Secrets Maroma for our honeymoon.  We felt that we would rather have a more romantic and peaceful time for our honeymoon.

#24 jeffandrobyn

jeffandrobyn
  • 227 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 12, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:03 AM

Our wedding will be at a family-friendly resort (Now sapphire) and then we're going adults-only for our honeymoon (El Dorado Casitas Royale). 

#25 cfinkenbine

cfinkenbine
  • 246 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Riviera Maya

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:33 PM

We are getting married and having our honeymoon at the same resort, a family-friendly resort. We did not want to limit our guests to coming if they had children and wanted to bring them, so that was our reasoning!

#26 jordanj

jordanj
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:46 PM

We picked a resort that's family friendly but has an adults-only section. Feel like it's the best of both worlds so you can sneak away to a quieter area if you want.

#27 tinhmoon

tinhmoon
    • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:36 AM

We decided on an adults only too. We wanted it to be a little more intimate

#28 AngelaCzmiel

AngelaCzmiel
      • 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:29 AM

If non of your guest bring their Kids than Adult resort is the best option to have a joyful wedding. Kids and hawaii weddings

#29 xuanle

xuanle
        • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:06 AM

I'll choose adults. More fun without worrying about watching the kids

Come to my blog where i share my point about Sports betting tips, sports betting online. Hope my blog give you more information 

#30 JasminMattPhoto

JasminMattPhoto
          • Insiders
          • 113 posts
            • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 29 October 2016 - 06:07 AM

I'll choose adults. More fun without worrying about watching the kids

We fully support that!!!!

Attached File  Maribel_Leo_Teaser_01.jpg   123.72KB   0 downloads

Jasmin & Matt - Breathtaking Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png rating on Facebook & BestDestinationWedding.com

Still not convinced? Read our testimonials of appreciation from previous couples <3

Email: info@jasminandmatt.com
            Phone: +52-1-984-114-3386
            Facebook: Jasmin & Matt Photography
            Instagram: @jasminandmattphotography
            Pinterest: Jasmin & Matt

Ask us how we can help you plan your perfect wedding day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users