Sign in to follow this  
Glamourina

VERY upset with Bittersweet Wedding designs right now!

I know we said we would only add something if it was relevant. Well, I've emailed Crystal 3 times and have left 2 voicemails (and when I went to call her today her voicemail box is full) in order to find out what was happening with the flowers (my wedding is on March 20, 2010 - but I asked to have the flowers no later than October 1, as they were to be included in my engagement photos)... nothing. Nada. Zip. No photo proofs as promised, no contact back - and I'm being fair here, as I emailed her over a month ago and my first voicemail was 2 weeks ago.

Sigh. If I haven't heard anything by October 1, then I'm not sure what I'm going to do... I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt - but I'm very worried that I won't have these flowers in time for my engagement photos... and then how long do I give her after that, before I call this a SERIOUS problem?

Hey blackrose222-

I updated my experience under the flowers thread. You should read it. I am sorry that you are in this situation too. I have filed a complaint with the BBB so hopefully it will help to bring a better outcome for you. If it makes you feel better, the real flowers I got last minute at the resort were amazing! I forgot all about Bittersweet when I was there! :)

I forgot to mention... just keep every single correspondence attempt that you make and any emails. You will need them if you have to take some action against her. Hopefully you won't. :)

Thanks, Scott-Pierre. I've read it and its definitely helpful. I heard from Crystal last Tuesday - and she told me that she I would receive my proofs before the weekend, and to expect my flowers on October 1 just as contractually obligated.

Well, Sunday at midnight found me emailing Crystal saying that I hadn't received the proofs. Hmmm... something familiar with this picture?

Blackrose222- Yikes... that sounds way too familiar! I am waiting on the BBB to process my claim. I really hope u don't have to go thru what I went through and so many others. The good thing is you have alot of time before your wedding! Keep us updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackobelle View Post
I was going to order from this vendor, but after reading all of think I think I will go with someone local to avoid the whole shipping issue.
oops - I meant to say after reading all of this...

I hope everyone gets this issue sorted out! Being stressed out about things to do with your wedding not working out as they should have is not nice!

I am glad I searched here before I went ahead and ordered. Thanks for sharing ladies.

3 emails later, and 2 phone calls (Voice mail is still full), and Crystal hasn't dropped a line at all. Today is October 1, and I haven't even received my proofs - let alone the flowers. I should concede, I have a package waiting for me at the post office tonight (Fiance called to let me know to pick it up), but since I have had no contact with Crystal, and no proofs - I think its a safe bet to assume that the package is one of the other 10 things I'm waiting for delivery for (none of which are overdue, I should mention. Everybody else has been absolutely fantastic!).

Wow.... this is soooo terrible! I know exactly what you are going through. Go ahead and file a complaint with the BBB, maybe that will get her attention. I am still waiting on that company to acknowledge my complaint...

I'm going to cry. Her website isn't working right now (at least for me), and I found a page online that states that "This vendor has indicated that they are no longer in business". Oh my god. Seriously, WTF!