Photo

Where can I get one?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 saltocoach

saltocoach
  • 235 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:14 PM

I'm looking for a starfish wedding cake topper and I've scoured ETSY and there's one that I like but don't love. Does anyone know of another website that I can look at to find one? I like the look of flowers on the cake but I'd love to have a starfish on there since it seems to be a theme in our wedding.
    Any suggestions?

#2 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:54 PM

I haven't tried this but from others on this forum they said that you can probably contact one of the Etsy sellers and see if you can get one custom made.

#3 azulskies

azulskies
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:04 PM

I tried to Google Starfish cake toppers and the only nice one I really found was the one Meg&Shay posted. I don't know if maybe you've tried Ebay as well...?

#4 saltocoach

saltocoach
        • 235 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:46 PM

All I seem to get is the one Meg&Shay posted. It's cute but I'd love to have the look of real starfish and shells in it. I dunno...I guess I may be too picky.

#5 maryyy

maryyy
          • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:28 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by GinalynL
            I haven't tried this but from others on this forum they said that you can probably contact one of the Etsy sellers and see if you can get one custom made.
            Yup, you can do that! It's the better way to get exactly what you want. GHo in the alchemy section and describe what you want and how much you want to pay. Sellers will contact you. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users