Photo

TammyM's Cabo wedding review

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#41 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:05 PM

Here you go Andrea.. This is the beach set up I was telling you about..

Click the image to open in full size.

#42 NHPT

NHPT
    • 3,848 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

tammy!!!!! i am so late on this- but you look AMAZING- everything goes together perfectly- i cant wait to see more pics- by the way- I LOVE YOUR HAIR- it turned out beautiful- i am sort of going for that same look--- any tips?
      Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#43 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:06 AM

Thank you so much Tammy,
        The ceremony will be at 5pm....so definitely I'll tell Maye about moving all of the chairs and umbrellas....hmmmm maybe leave the umbrellas for shade though....

Thank you , thank you, thank you thank you

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        Here you go Andrea.. This is the beach set up I was telling you about..

#44 gkashmira

gkashmira
        • 1,962 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:55 AM

YAY!!!!!!! I can't believe you went and are already back as a MARRIED woman! Thanks for posting those pics of Baja Cantina - we're having our welcome dinner there and since I've never really seen it I am very curious!

You look gorgeous and so happy. The cakes from Sweet Dreams are just beautiful! I love the picture of the orchid and the rings in the shell! I am SO happy for you - I know you've been planning this day for so long and it seems it went really beautifully!
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#45 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
          • VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:17 AM

Tammy you looked stunning!! Im so glad that your day turned out well!!

#46 BayBug

BayBug
            • 852 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:27 AM

Tammy you look amazing!!! I really like the little orchid in your hair. It looks beautiful and your dress is amazing! I can't believe that you are married. This is so exciting!!!!
              Angie

#47 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:30 AM

So late on this - sorry!!! Your pics are all so great!!! I think your hair turned out really well and the flower hair peice you made looks perfect. You two are such a cute married couple

Cannot wait to see Juan's pics!!

#48 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:17 PM

Tammy! You look GORGEOUS! Your hair and makeup look great- I am so glad you learned to do your own as a backup. It sounds like things turned out well...I'm so jealous you got your paperwork apostilled there- I wish Mariana would make that an option. Anyway, we missed you while you were gone, but it looks like you had a great time. Now the anxious wait for J.C's photos begins...I think I'm going to kill myself! lol

#49 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                  • 1,876 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:29 PM

Tammy ~ I knew I should have logged on yesterday! I'm so happy that everything went well for you!! You looked amazing...so beautiful and your hair looked great. Congratulations to you and Cain!!

I'm so happy to hear that Irma followed through on everything. I'm sorry the hair and make-up part didn't go so well, but it all worked out in the end, you were gorgeous. I'm so looking forward to my wedding....we leave 1 week from today. I hope J.C. gets you a couple of teaser pics before I leave.

BTW, the cakes turned out adorable and I loved the orchid in your hair and I loved your bouquet too....oh, and your dress was perfect for a beach wedding. okay,....I'm done now. Congtrats again!!! :)
                    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#50 KarlaV

KarlaV
                    • 171 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:30 PM

Congrats! I cant wait to see the pictures!
                      KarlaV
                      Karla&Ronnie
                      Wedding Slideshow
                      Engagement Slideshow
                      May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users