Photo

offbeat entertainers in PV - fire dancers, jugglers, drag queens, acrobats, etc.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 chiefscribe

chiefscribe
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

At our reception, in addition to music, we are interested in providing a few little segments of unusual entertainment--maybe some circus performers doing juggling or hula hoops, or a fire dancer, or a drag queen doing a comedy routine (in English), or something else that one wouldn't see every day.

If anyone has any referrals for entertainers in the P.V. area who *aren't* musicians, we welcome any tips you can offer.

Ideas?

#2 sophiaa(TM)?

sophiaa(TM)?
    • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:02 PM

Vallarta Adventures has fire dancers that you may be able to hire. As far as I know, Aunt Joanna should be back in PV in February and does an outstanding "drag" show. Well, not really drag, as "she" really does sing and does amazingly hilarious impersonations. Here is the website and you can check out Aunt Joanna and see if she is available and the charge. Joe Schmitz - Celebrity Insanity

Sounds like you will really have a FUN wedding! :)

#3 chiefscribe

chiefscribe
      • 33 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:35 PM

Thanks! We are also contacting clubmanana.com (gay club) about drag performers.

#4 kball21

kball21
        • Site Supporter
        • 67 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

Did anyone ever find out about fire dancers? I am getting married at Le Kliff and contacted Vallarta Adventures and they will not book the fire dancers for non-lc weddings. I think it would be so fun to have them though!

#5 kball21

kball21
          • Site Supporter
          • 67 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:49 AM

In case anyone was wondering, Carlos at Le Kliff was able to book firedancers for me and it was $600 for a 30 min. show. (He has been amazing to work with).

#6 mexico102

mexico102
            • 300 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:51 PM

I'm trying to get some feedback on the "fire dancers" in the PDC area? Has anyone used them? How where they?

#7 amandalsu

amandalsu
              • 122 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:19 PM

I contracted mine through The Dazzling Details (WC) so I do not have contact info but I can give you their contact info. It was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding. We kept it a surprise and everyone love it. They are still talking about it. I did the 3 person show for 15 minutes (which I think was a lot longer) but was plenty of time. This included the fire dancer, a drummer, and they guy playing the crazy austrialian horn thing (no idea what it is called but it is really neat). I think the price was close to $600.

#8 LissaSB

LissaSB
                • 9 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:48 AM

Amandalsu - could you give the contact info for "the Dazzling Details" (what is that?) I'm looking for fire dancers for the night before my wedding and having NO LUCk. Thanks!

#9 amandalsu

amandalsu
                  • 122 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

The Dazzling Details were my wedding coordinators (absolutely amazing). Here is their website where you can find their contact information:
                    The Dazzling Details

Hope this helps. Everyone loved our fire dancer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users