• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:07 AM

How do I find out who does them in my area? I am searching it online and cannont find any info! thanks

#2 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
    • 550 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
    • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
    • LocationCharlotte

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:10 AM

I did them. They were actually a lot of fun to do. I used a local photographer who I had tossed around taking along to my wedding. I know that a lot of the girls on the board have used Leigh, but I think it all depends if she'll be in your area or not.
    Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
    June 23, 2007
    Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
    Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#3 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:44 AM

I did, I used Leigh Miller, but as Stephanie said it depends if she will be in your area. I was in San Diego in April.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:12 AM

I'm using a person Leigh recommended to me in my area. They are 7/14 - I'll let you know how it goes.

#5 Clussy75

Clussy75
      • 533 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:21 AM

I'm in the DC area too and am using a photographer who was on a boudoir photographers network that Leigh posted on another thread. The one I'm using is Genevieve Lepier Genevieve Leiper Photography and her prices seem right and her photography looks good from what she's sent me so far in this category of photography. I'm getting them done in September (gives me time to do some working out ).
        Claudia & Sean
        11/11/07

#6 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:11 PM

Oops, missed this thread. I'm doing them, and I'll be using Leigh Miller as well. I found it incredibly difficult to find someone in my city who didn't make the boudoir photos look trashy .... I'm traveling all the way to Mexico to meet up with Leigh Miller (lol - I know, it's a tough trip to make! haha).

Leigh did post a website of some boudoir photographers that are worth looking at. She's made some pretty good recommendations too
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#7 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
          • 812 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:24 PM

After seeing some of the pictures Leigh took of girls on this website, I am definitely interested (but equally terrified of the idea).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
            Oops, missed this thread. I'm doing them, and I'll be using Leigh Miller as well. I found it incredibly difficult to find someone in my city who didn't make the boudoir photos look trashy .... I'm traveling all the way to Mexico to meet up with Leigh Miller (lol - I know, it's a tough trip to make! haha).

Leigh did post a website of some boudoir photographers that are worth looking at. She's made some pretty good recommendations too

Courtney - do you know how I can find Leigh's post with the website?

#8 leigh miller

leigh miller
            • 936 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:30 PM

Boudoir Photographer's Network - Home

good luck - leigh

#9 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:36 PM

Yay Leigh, I love when you chime in with it... I couldn't find the website!! :) Thanks
                Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#10 lavalos

lavalos
                • 261 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:25 AM

Thanks for posting the info, Leigh. I was just trying to figure out how I could search for a BD session in my area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users