Photo

Does he put the toilet seat back down?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Jewels336

Jewels336
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:51 PM

I too am jealous, mine always and I man ALWAYS leaves it up..I havent fell in yet, and he also doesnt put the roll in the holder. I dont even say anything anymore its pointless.lol But I did finally get him to pick the bathmat up and close the shower curtain after he's done showering..lmao!! Little by little I guess!

#32 MissBlade

MissBlade
    • 70 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:54 PM

NOPE! Always up. Luckily I'm so used to it, even when it is the middle of the night and I'm half asleep, I always check!

#33 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:47 PM

Paul is actually pretty good about putting the seat down...for some reason he usually forgets at night though if he wakes up to go...and I'll almost fall in when this happens...not so much fun when you are half asleep

#34 ali0284

ali0284
        • 226 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:27 PM

haha he DOESN'T put the seat down...and the rest of his fam doesn't either (even his mother and sister) Call me crazy, but don't they realize toilet seats come with a cover for a reason?!?! I am amazed at how many people I come across who don't put it down...gross!
          ~*I believe in the sand beneath my toes, the beach gives a feeling an earthy feeling*~

#35 meghan

meghan
          • 832 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:43 PM

I'm lucky and fiance always puts it down!

#36 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
            • 2,754 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:19 PM

So interestingly enough, after telling DH yesterday that I posted this thread on this forum, he was a little suprised to hear that most ladies' FI/DH put the seat and lid down. I am VERY PLEASED to report that when I walked into the bathroom this morning, the seat and lid were both down!!!!

I can't believe it! There's hope, LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users