Photo

Toronto Area Girls - Get together!

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#61 Chanti

Chanti
  • 310 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:08 AM

Darn it! I can't make it anymore, we have some last minute out of town guests to entertain :-( Have fun!!!

#62 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:14 AM

So tomorrow is not looking very promising for me either . I had voted on the poll for the 7th because I am leaving for a week at the cottage on Sat morning and I have to do all my freaking laundry, shopping and packing tomorrow night . Take some pics to post for when I get back!
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#63 LIW

LIW
      • 197 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:22 PM

I'm still game for tomorrow. Are we still on? What time and where again?
        http://www.weddingco.../rbe6xizbgt.png

38 people plus bride and groom coming to Cuba!

#64 *Lo*

*Lo*
        • 2,993 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:32 PM

Hehe sorry I know I started this thread but because I'm moving to Boston in a week there is just TOO much to do I have a work function now on Fri so can't make it.

But I hope you all have fun and perhaps we can have another meetup one time when I am in the city for work!

#65 ~Keira~

~Keira~
          • 1,338 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

Ok ladies, how many now are able to make it? I can make the reservations at Jack Astors for tomorrow at 5:30. I'll get a table for 6. Does that sound good?
            ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#66 breeze616

breeze616
            • 1,760 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:06 PM

Sounds good to me! I'll be there!

#67 ~Angela~

~Angela~
              • 4,172 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:07 PM

Eeee.... I hate to do this but ladies, I think I'm out. I still don't have a reliable car. I was thinking of driving to Milton and taking the GO train and all that jazz but, I think, in the end I am going to pass this time. We should really try again soon though. For all of you that are able to make it, have a great time!

#68 SSNM

SSNM
                • 675 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:44 AM

I'm still planning to go...if I am not sick like a dog tomorrow (I feel that I"m fighting something). Hope to see you 2morrow!

#69 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,047 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                  • LocationToronto

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:09 AM

I might try to stop by if I get done with work early. I don't finish work until 5 usually, and it takes an hour and half or so for me to drive home after. Since I work in the burbs and live downtown So I might make it by 6:30 or so if I'm lucky but definitely not for 5pm :S its way to early for me

#70 ~Keira~

~Keira~
                  • 1,338 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:15 AM

So we've hit a minor snag ladies. I just called to make reservations and their not taking any due to the Toronto Argonauts game.

I was going to make the reservation for 5:30 but since that’s a no go we have to divert to plan B. I am finished work @ 5 and I'm only a block away so I can head over there and out a name down (Lee) for 8 people. My guess is we won't get a table until about 5:30 anyways so it's probably not that big of a kink.

This is the list of people I have as coming, if you're not on and want to join just add your name so I can get a table for more people. If you're on and no longer can make it, just let me know that too.

Myself (and a friend might be coming along)
                    Ana
                    JCruz
                    LIW
                    Breeze616
                    SSNM

I see these girls have voted for today but I haven’t seen any postings from them. If you’re name is below can you confirm if you’re still able to come?
                    Btn1091
                    RhondaMcD
                    ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users