Sign in to follow this  
*Lo*

Toronto Area Girls - Get together!

I thought someone had already made reservations for 5pm. For me my attendance will be dependenent on (1)traffic coming into Toronto, and (2)work and being able to get out before 5pm. Usually I don't get home until 6:30pm so I'm not sure if you girls will still be there sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
I thought someone had already made reservations for 5pm. For me my attendance will be dependenent on (1)traffic coming into Toronto, and (2)work and being able to get out before 5pm. Usually I don't get home until 6:30pm so I'm not sure if you girls will still be there sad.gif
I'm not sure if GossipGirl made reservations. My assumtion is no so thats why I've jumped in. If you're still intrested in joining when your work day comes to a close you can give me a shout on my cell to see if everyone is still around. My number is 905-399-5372.

Me again. On my way to get a table for 8. If anyone needs to get a hold of someone 905-399-5372, otherwise I will see you there for around 5:30!!

Hey just wanted to say thanks for organizing! It was really nice to meet you guys and hang out and just talk about weddings, life, and all the absurdities that come with it. I hope we do it again soon!

Cheers!

Sounds good. I think we should hash the date and location out sooner so that there is ample time to mark it off. Downtown around Union station I think is most central and ideal. Maybe we could do eastsides this time? It is a bit up front street from Jack Astors?