Sign in to follow this  
SDSteph

OOT bag - Antibacterial mini bottles, wipes or mini packets?

I am trying to figure out which to buy for OOT Bags

Which do you think or know is most useful?

LOL...............what would i do without this site?

Hmmm...I got the mini packets of Purell wipes because they were easier for me to pack. I then just put a few packets in everyone's First Aid Kit. But now I'm thinking that you always see people with the mini bottles & they would also be just as conveinent since they could just throw them in their beach bags /OOT bags.

Oh something that I just thought of...for me the difficulty with the packets was that I never knew if the amount I gave them was enough for their time there. Since they were individually wrapped I just gave them a certain amount. At least with the mini bottles they know that it has to last them for the time that they are there & you don't have to ration them out. KWIM?

Which were you really leaning towards?

I went with wipes (small individual packages) since I felt they could serve many purposes. I was thinking if I were at the beach and wanted to wipe off my hands before eating or to get the salt/sand off, these could come in handy!

We used the bath and body works anti-bac pocket sized bottles, in coconut-lime verbana. A huge hit. My SILs still have theirs in their purses to remind them of Cuba LOL