Photo

AIRFLASH by Dior - makeup

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:30 PM

It sounds great but the shades seem a bit limited. I think I'd definitely need to try it in the store first. I'll try to remember the next time I'm at Sephora.
    Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#12 clairisse

clairisse
    • 492 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:31 PM

Neat.
      Does it last when you're sweating? Ahem, it's not like I plan to be all sweaty, but given I'll be stressed, probably running around a fair bit and in a warm place, it's a very real possibility... nothing worse than "melty" makeup... Or are you better off with just powder if you sweat at all? I'm just curious :)

#13 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
      • 2,115 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:52 PM

Thanks for the tip! I was going to try Mac too!

#14 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
        • 612 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:33 PM

hey girls, so I wore this makeup this past weekend Sunday. I was working an event for my job and it was about 90 degrees outside and it was humid. I did get very sweaty, but my makeup stayed on. I would definitely say if you get sweaty to lightly put some powder on, but other than that - the coverage was fine!
          ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
          My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#15 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:41 PM

Cool! I added the link for you to make it easier...

#16 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
            • 1,634 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:59 PM

ooh thanks for the tip!

I'm gonna head into a department store soon and get some ideas on makeup - I only use bare essentials stuff just now, so its very light natural makeup - whereas for my wedding i want something heavier for the photos - so will try get a trial of this and some mac stuff! :)

#17 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
              • 612 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:56 PM

If you have the girls at Sephora do a test run on this airflash, just be careful. They did a test on me and then I bought it, I almost returned it because when I got home, I didn't think it looked good at first - but that's because the girl at Sephora put on too much. I just spray a small tiny bit amount on a brush and then blend it all over my face - just keep that in mind if you have someone else try it on you.
                ~jill~

#18 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
                • 2,458 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by J&MWedding
                  If you have the girls at Sephora do a test run on this airflash, just be careful. They did a test on me and then I bought it, I almost returned it because when I got home, I didn't think it looked good at first - but that's because the girl at Sephora put on too much. I just spray a small tiny bit amount on a brush and then blend it all over my face - just keep that in mind if you have someone else try it on you.
                  That's so true! Anytime I have had anyone else do my makeup (i.e. the Clarins or Clinique counter, Sephora, etc) I always end up looking like I should be working a corner somewhere, lol. But then when I get home and can blend it a little myself or use a cotton ball to brush some if it off and make it more subtle, it's usually much better.
                  Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#19 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
                  • 612 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by hockeymom97
                    That's so true! Anytime I have had anyone else do my makeup (i.e. the Clarins or Clinique counter, Sephora, etc) I always end up looking like I should be working a corner somewhere, lol. But then when I get home and can blend it a little myself or use a cotton ball to brush some if it off and make it more subtle, it's usually much better.
                    I just had a good laugh.....! hilarious! (but true most of the time....)
                    ~jill~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users