Photo

ROR Steaming facilites!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ashsmith

Ashsmith
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:17 AM

Ok, so this never crossed my mind until i went to pick up my dress and the lady told me my dress might need steaming when i get there to get the creases out. Do they have any sort of steaming facilities at ROR?? Im assuming they should have something as everyone will have the same problem?!?!?

#2 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
    • 230 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:54 AM

I have heard they don't...maybe someone can clarify that's been there. I am hoping they do. I not what are our alternatives??

#3 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
      • 230 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:54 AM

I have heard they don't...maybe someone can clarify that's been there. I am hoping they do. If not what are our alternatives??

#4 bsullivan2

bsullivan2
        • 74 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:17 AM

They do not. I did not need to have my dress steamed, but I think you have a few options. I think someone on here had Chandlyn take the dress in town to have it steamed. The other option is to hang it in the bathroom and turn the shower on really hot. I hope that helps.

Brandie

#5 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
          • 456 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:26 AM

You can also take a handheld steamer. i have one that is about the size of a dustbuster that I plan to bring, so it shouldn't take up to much space in a suitcase.

#6 Sloan

Sloan
            • 1,279 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:05 PM

My MIL brought a hand-held steamer, but we didnt need it. Its so friggin humid down there. Trust me, I shoved and crumpled up my dress in a tiny overhead compartment on the plane and it had no wrinkles after hanging it up in our room's closet. No problem, mon. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users