Photo

Blu Salon...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:45 AM

Hey girls, just got the news yesterday that Blu Salon (by Len) is closed up and Len has moved back to the States. Just wanted to let ya'all know.

#2 TAM1118

TAM1118
    • 11 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:32 PM

I cant believe this news!!! I was just in PV, and spend a whole day going down to the salon and booking everything for my wedding in November!!! Is there another salon you would recommend

#3 Sandy

Sandy
      • 75 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:14 PM

Sad news! I've heard Franc Gole Salon is pretty good?

#4 dkw

dkw
        • 37 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:31 PM

Ah! That's where I was planning to go! That's a real bummer...especially since Len charged a hefty price just for a trial when I was there in February! I was also planning to get a trial at Sebastians (didn't have enough time though), so that could be another option...

Good luck Len ladies!

#5 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
          • 1,574 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:16 AM

Sorry! yes, Franc Gole I've heard it good .... Sebastian and Elle are the other two I would recommend. I know I've given out the information oodles of times and they will be in the search section :).

Don't be too mad at Len ... this year was a super hard year for P.V. - we were hit hard economically because of the crisis and the "swine flu that never was (in p.v. anyway)" - so don't be surprised if you find some places you really loved now gone. Super sad....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users