Sign in to follow this  
~St.T Bride~

Bridesmaid Dresses -Dessy 6556P

LOVE this dress!!! Saw something similar at the bridal show two weeks ago and immediately fell in love with it. It was like the green version of the dress, but with a more intense blue/turquoise. Looked awesome!! Hope my MOH likes it...

This is my MOH's dress as well. We supposedly got one of the 'last' ones as well :)

Apparently Dessy had issues with the suppliers of the fabric. Too bad, it's a beautiful and vibrant dress!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amygirl1169 View Post
This is my MOH's dress as well. We supposedly got one of the 'last' ones as well :)

Apparently Dessy had issues with the suppliers of the fabric. Too bad, it's a beautiful and vibrant dress!!

Do you think it would be ok to put Fuschia on my tables where my ladies are wearing these dresses? its not the same color pink but does it have to be the same??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyg81 View Post
Do you think it would be ok to put Fuschia on my tables where my ladies are wearing these dresses? its not the same color pink but does it have to be the same??
Yes, I'm doing fuchsia table runners with accents of orange.

Just saw this post after falling in love with this dress today when we went dress shopping... Anyone try ordering it lately and have trouble getting ithuh.gif I am definitely going to back and talk to the bridal store soon since some girls have been having issues with it being discontinued!

OH no! I wish I would of found this dress before I ordered mine! I absolutely love it! And it matches my colors! Im so bummed sad.gif Im kinda iffy about the dresses I picked because they looked awesome on a 6'5" 100lb model but my girls are obviously not that so the dresses look different as I had imagined. boo. But I guess I cant be too sad cuz I see some of you ladies said its discontinued!