Photo

Tease! ~ Ann wedding pic by Leigh Miller

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:12 PM

hola!!! hello ladies. well its over and it was a beautiful. i wont say too much it is anns wedding after all :) heres one little pic taken after the ceremony so you can see how lovely ann and paul were - i dont think they even knew we were there. stay tuned for more later of course, tons and tons more! (sorry no full length dress shot of ann but i was in a hurry!) heading out to the airport in about an hour. ann and paul are already there on the way to hawaii :) please bear with me cause i return to a house full of people and my son is graduating this week. stay tuned for pics from that too - haha! anyway for those las caletas brides it is a beautiful place and everything went off wonderfully. nicole is awesome!!! she did a great job. so now you can be even MORE excited. have a great weekend everyone. i will be glad to sleep in my own bed tonight by my husband

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:13 PM

oh you tease!! we have been waiting for this...pics of ann by you!! she looks gorgeous, the pic is amazing but i want more....
    hola!!! hello ladies. well its over and it was a beautiful. i wont say too much it is anns wedding after all :) heres one little pic taken after the ceremony so you can see how lovely ann and paul were - i dont think they even knew we were there. stay tuned for more later of course, tons and tons more! (sorry no full length dress shot of ann but i was in a hurry!) heading out to the airport in about an hour. ann and paul are already there on the way to hawaii :) please bear with me cause i return to a house full of people and my son is graduating this week. stay tuned for pics from that too - haha! anyway for those las caletas brides it is a beautiful place and everything went off wonderfully. nicole is awesome!!! she did a great job. so now you can be even MORE excited. have a great weekend everyone. i will be glad to sleep in my own bed tonight by my husband

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:28 PM

they will be coming, i promise. but let me get through my sons graduation!!! its a very exciting time for him and our family! so hang in there everyone :)

tammy i was thinking maybe if you updated the thread title and put updated with 1 pic in it more people might find their way to it. i didnt think about starting a new thread.

#4 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:32 PM

Beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the rest. ann- your hair and makeup looked great!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by leigh miller
        they will be coming, i promise. but let me get through my sons graduation!!! its a very exciting time for him and our family! so hang in there everyone :)

tammy i was thinking maybe if you updated the thread title and put updated with 1 pic in it more people might find their way to it. i didnt think about starting a new thread.

i guess your sons graduation is a good excuse congrats to you and your family!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:01 PM

ooooh, I can't wait to see more, Ann looks beautiful!

#7 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:09 PM

ohh, they are such a cute couple! I'm glad to hear all went well! Can't wait to see more pics... and will really try and be patient

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:14 PM

Ann looks amazing!!! Oh, Leigh, your shot is amazing! Ann, congrats!!!! I remeber you and I joined the forum around the same time!!!! I can't believe its all over (planning that is)

#9 MorganShae

MorganShae
              • 84 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:45 PM

that is absolutely gorgeous leigh! i can't wait to see more :)

#10 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
                • 550 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
                • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
                • LocationCharlotte

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:04 PM

Great Photo... They both look great.
                Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
                June 23, 2007
                Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
                Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima