• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#281 RonNMel

RonNMel
  • 388 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:04 PM

Have fun Sandra&Greg!

Originally Posted by Kelly62 

Wow...there are now three of us getting married on May 4, 2011!  We'll have to all get together for a group pic!  Congratulations and See you there!!

Kelly 

Congratulations Emily! I agree with Kelly, we have to take a group pic! :-)

#282 emnicole

emnicole
    • 18 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:42 PM

Ill be there :)

#283 Sandra&Greg

Sandra&Greg
      • 47 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:45 PM

Sorry I havent replied!!! ive been sooo busy!!I haven't really decided on much yet. I told her i wasnt exactly sure what i wanted so im going to pick everything when i get there. I did request the romantico restaurant because it only seats 20 or so guests and i have 26.... (they can make room) i thought this would be the best way to get a private dinner without the extra cost!! Our original plan was to get married on the beach.... but that 2nd option is just so beautiful!!! so we will see lol. I cant believe  my day is finally here!!!!! 2 sleeps ladies!!! woot woot!!

#284 Kelly62

Kelly62
        • 27 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:17 PM

Congratulations SandrA & Greg!

Have an absolutely perfect day!  Let us know how you fared after your return....wishing you the wedding of your dreams!

Kelly62 (Kelly & Reese)

#285 DeeBrideToBe

DeeBrideToBe
          • 38 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:37 PM

Hi ladies,

Wow, there are lots of Laguna Azul Brides!

We are really set on getting married here in 2012. We just got our price out of Halifax for March 2012 and it's hovering around the $1900 mark. This seems a lot higher than some of the other quotes I've seen in this group. Has anyone else gotten quotes yet for 2012? I wonder will we get better rates if we book later in the year? We really wanted to get our STDs out soon so that people have lots of time to plan and save. I'm a bit stressed about the cost to our guests though.

Help!

Thanks,

Dee

#286 JNL2011

JNL2011
            • Site Supporter
            • 101 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:39 PM

hi kelly62 !

I did notice that you guys are getting married the day before me soooooooooooo exciting isn't it. hope all your plans are going well. Its still up in the air the amount of people traveling with us, but around 30 for sure.

Im really layed back right now, but the months are counting down and  I'm sure I'll start to get more nervous and stressed out.

how are your plans going, so far?

janet

#287 Kelly62

Kelly62
              • 27 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:26 AM

Hi there!  Just wondering who you've gone to for your quotes?  I am a travel agent AND a future bride at IBL....getting married in May 2011.  Our group rates ex Halifax came in at around $1197.  It is difficult to quote a year ahead however as the fuel surcharge can definitely bring your rates up higher.  Most tour companies (i.e. Sunwing, Nolitours) offer a one-time price reduction as well, wherein you have one chance when you see the price moving down to lock in to the reduced price.  Check with your travel agent to see if they have offered you that option.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me!  kelly.neonakis@gmail.com

: )

#288 DeeBrideToBe

DeeBrideToBe
                • 38 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:24 AM

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the response, I'll shoot you an email today :)

So glad I found this forum! 

#289 cristina2011

cristina2011
                  • 46 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:48 AM

Hey Ladies!!  My wedding countdown is on!  Less than 8 weeks away.  I can't believe it.  So much to still do...

Does anyone know more about the ILA's "beach party" option for after the reception?  I would love to see some pictures of it set up, but Yahimara doesn't have any pictures.  It's so hard to plan and prepare for something you can't imagine!  

I know there have been some recent brides that have been married there, so any insight you could provide would be HUGELY appreciated.

Also, any word on the new beach gazebo set up?? 

Congrats to you newly booked brides out there!

Cristina

#290 emilyisawesome

emilyisawesome
                    • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by cristina2011 

Hey Ladies!!  My wedding countdown is on!  Less than 8 weeks away.  I can't believe it.  So much to still do...

Does anyone know more about the ILA's "beach party" option for after the reception?  I would love to see some pictures of it set up, but Yahimara doesn't have any pictures.  It's so hard to plan and prepare for something you can't imagine!  

I know there have been some recent brides that have been married there, so any insight you could provide would be HUGELY appreciated.

Also, any word on the new beach gazebo set up?? 

Congrats to you newly booked brides out there!

Cristina

Hi Christina,

I am getting married at ILA on March 3, 2011 and am planning to have dinner at the new beach gazebo set up.  I will write an update when we are back.  Unfortunately we aren't doing a beach party so I won't be able to provide any feedback on that.

Enjoy your last 8 weeks of planning!

Emily

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users