• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#231 Jodeen

Jodeen
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:28 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tilly in the Sun
    Thanks so much for the sweet words everyone! My review is posted...it`s long! It`s under the review section.
    For pics you can check out a facebook group that one of my guests made....there are over 1000 pics and counting up. Most are just of our group but there is a lot from the wedding day and of the resort itself.
    Msg me if you have any questions or need a specific picture. :-)
    Hi Tilly

I read your review, thanks so much, it really helps. I was wondering were you bought your flowers. I'm a little worried about what the resort offers as well.

Jodeen

#232 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
    • 450 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:31 PM

Hi Jodeen...I had them made through an amazing and talented lady Debbie who works at Enchanting Memories in Hamilton.
      There is a link to the shop in my review.

Also...for anyone trying to see pics from the facebook group I didn't realize it was limited viewing so you might have to add me as a friend so I can invite you. Sorry for the hassle :-)

#233 JNL2011

JNL2011
      • Site Supporter
      • 101 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:22 PM

Thanks Tilly,

Looks like everyone had amazing time. thanks for sharing the pictures. kiss before the kiss was a really cute moment, nice that you have it captured.

thanks again

#234 Barrierunner

Barrierunner
        • 166 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:21 AM

Does anyone know how much it cost at the hairdresser per person? I think I am going to let the hairdresser do my wedding hairdo as I still can't decide on the style and due to the humidity, I think I won't be able to leave it down with curls.
          Thanks!

#235 chevy14

chevy14
          • 183 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Barrierunner
            Does anyone know how much it cost at the hairdresser per person? I think I am going to let the hairdresser do my wedding hairdo as I still can't decide on the style and due to the humidity, I think I won't be able to leave it down with curls.
            Thanks!
            Hey Barrierunner, it is $50 per person - you are free though, it is included in the package!

#236 RonNMel

RonNMel
            • 388 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:02 PM

Does anyone know the price for a couple's massage at the spa?

#237 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
              • 450 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:14 AM

not sure excatly how much a couples massage was, but for a regular massage it was 30 CUC for half hour, and 50 CUC for an hour.
                We didn't get a chance to get one, but everyone that did said it was AMAZING!

#238 truelove4life

truelove4life
                • 40 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:58 AM

I just added you on facebook as well (my name is Rhea) but it says that it is awaiting confirmation ...
                  I can't wait to see your pics. I am leaving in 6 days and I am starting to get a bit anxious ....

#239 truelove4life

truelove4life
                  • 40 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:04 AM

For those of you who were already married at the ILA .. would you recommend bringing your own table decorations or just going with what they provide for the dinner/reception? I am starting to put all of my stuff together and I am realizing I have WAY too much stuff to bring ... I'm not sure what I should leave behind.

#240 truelove4life

truelove4life
                    • 40 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

Me again ... I am full of questions!!
                      Has anyone had a Symbolic Ceremony at the ILA? Were your quests aware ahead of time that it would be symbolic? If not, did it look like the "real thing"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users