• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#191 Jodeen

Jodeen
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chevy14
    I have a zillion things to tackle at work today but i just wanted to quickly let you girls know we picked the best resort ever to get married!! Yahimara was a sweetheart, the wedding was perfect, the resort itself is AMAZING and I am so sad to be home!

Our photographer sent a few teaser pics, which I have attached! Full review with tips to come!
    Hey welcome home!!

I tried to view your pics but it won't allow me.

Please give details about the resort and wedding!

Jodeen

#192 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
    • 450 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:37 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by chevy14
      I have a zillion things to tackle at work today but i just wanted to quickly let you girls know we picked the best resort ever to get married!! Yahimara was a sweetheart, the wedding was perfect, the resort itself is AMAZING and I am so sad to be home!

Our photographer sent a few teaser pics, which I have attached! Full review with tips to come!
      Awww congrats on your wedding!! Your pics look GORGEOUS!! More please!! LOL!! Can`t wait to read your review :-)
      Which restauraunt did you have your dinner at‰ We have the same number of guests going as you guys, so we wanna make sure there is enough space for everyone. Did you do the private dinner‰ Where was your ceremony‰ I don`t think I have seen that place yet....looks breathtaking!!

LOVE your dress btw

Sorry about the zillion questions...I know you must be overwhelmed with getting back to normal life. CONGRATS again!! xo

#193 AliciaM

AliciaM
      • 23 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

Chevy14,
        Congrats on your wedding. Happy to hear you had a good time.

#194 Sandra&Greg

Sandra&Greg
        • 47 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:40 AM

Happy Wedding day Paulsgirl!!!!!

#195 Jodeen

Jodeen
          • 57 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:17 PM

Hi Chevy14

Can you possibly send me your pics. I still can't open them.

burtonmatthews.wedding@gmail.com

#196 Sandra&Greg

Sandra&Greg
            • 47 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:14 PM

same here please!!!! sandra_down@hotmail.com!!!

#197 chevy14

chevy14
              • 183 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tilly in the Sun
                Awww congrats on your wedding!! Your pics look GORGEOUS!! More please!! LOL!! Can`t wait to read your review :-)
                Which restauraunt did you have your dinner at‰ We have the same number of guests going as you guys, so we wanna make sure there is enough space for everyone. Did you do the private dinner‰ Where was your ceremony‰ I don`t think I have seen that place yet....looks breathtaking!!

LOVE your dress btw

Sorry about the zillion questions...I know you must be overwhelmed with getting back to normal life. CONGRATS again!! xo
                Thanks Tilly!! More pics to come, I am already driving our photographer crazy I'm sure!

We ended up having 82 people with us so the only option for dinner was the steakhouse (which is actually now on the opposite side of the resort than where we were told it would be, close to the construction of the RUI - but honestly, it was not an issue AT ALL) The restaurant seats 200 so more than enough room for everyone. Yes, we did the private dinner, I was happy we did for speeches and dances.
                Our ceremony was in the gazebo! The beach site is not exactly what I'd hoped for and our first day there was scorching hot so after Yahimara showed us the gazebo (it's on the 5th floor near the spa) we were sold. We thought it would be more elegant and much for comfortable for our guests...and us! The gazebo is massive, much bigger than it looks. My good friend got married the day after me and she stayed with the beach which was also nice. You really can't go wrong!

I have so much more to say, review to come!

#198 Jodeen

Jodeen
                • 57 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:49 PM

Hi

Thanks so much for the pics. They are beautiful!!

So exciting now that we finally get reviews from a bride that's been there.

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jodeen

#199 ccm

ccm
                  • 17 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:52 PM

Chevy 14 could you also send me your pics. My addy is melissalaundry@hotmail.com

Thanks

#200 RonNMel

RonNMel
                    • 388 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

Congratulations Chevy!!! Your pics are gorgeous. Makes me second myself for wanting to get married straight on the beach... Do you have pictures of your friend's wedding on the beach? Also, where is that pier?

Can't wait for a more detailed review! This is so exciting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users