***Iberostar Laguna Azul Brides***

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#11 krishna69z

krishna69z
  • 209 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

Chantelle,

We haven't tried to get any quote yet but currently AirCanada Vacations, Signature & Nolitours all have prices listed through Flight Centre's website for this December (what I've been using for price comparisons) so I would expect that they would be continuing their service with them next year.

#12 krishna69z

krishna69z
    • 209 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:47 PM

Also, the current pricing schemes for the resorts are only valid until April 30st, 2010 so anything after that you'll have to wait for the real pricing until the fall but some of the companies will give you a pre-quote and then make a one time adjustment should the prices go down in the meantime. I think the companies are holding their breath though as they are hoping the global economy will pick up enough that they don't have to drop pricing again.

PS. I just checked Westjet vacations and they're carrying Laguna Azul as well.

#13 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
      • 450 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:42 AM

you are the best Krishna! I'll have to look into in on my own and go from there. :-)

#14 clairisse

clairisse
        • 492 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:36 PM

I'm still waiting for quotes on this one so perhaps that's why it's taking longer on this place. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone!

#15 PaulsGirl

PaulsGirl
          • 63 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:38 PM

We booked this resort already from May 1-8, 2010 and were given a firm price of 1253.50 (taxes included). We have already put down our deposits securing our spots on both the plane & the hotel. We even have tentative flight times through Air Canada.

We actually booked this back in May of this year and so far all of our guests have received the same price and no one has had any issues booking. It's likely because we're not going until May so any issues will have sorted themselves out by then.
            *** Lisa ***http://tickers.Ticke....886d/event.png
            Married my Best Friend on May 5,2010Bride, Groom & 48 Guests Attended!

#16 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
            • 450 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:21 PM

thnks for the info Paulsgirl, that is a great rate....did you go through a travel agent for those?

#17 PaulsGirl

PaulsGirl
              • 63 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:21 PM

I did :) I was finding rates online that were good, but when I found the travel agent, it was awesome! It was $1,022 + tax basically.

I went through Breakaway Travel in Oshawa to book our group rate

#18 clairisse

clairisse
                • 492 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:53 PM

Wow! I will be calling them tomorrow!
                  Good lead!

#19 PaulsGirl

PaulsGirl
                  • 63 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:04 PM

I've been speaking with Kimberly Withers there :) She's been really helpful so far.

#20 clairisse

clairisse
                    • 492 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:28 PM

Thank you. I hope it's kosher to be talking to more than one agent :) But your price sounds great - I am awaiting a quote.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users