***Iberostar Laguna Azul Brides***

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#161 VaraderoBride

VaraderoBride
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

Hi Ladies,

I did what you suggested and uploaded some photos on photobucket! I didn't want to post pics of people so these are the only ones I could find from my guests photos. I will update as I find more. Here is the link:

Iberostar Laguna Azul pictures by JenandKris - Photobucket

I hope it works!

- Jen

#162 JNL2011

JNL2011
    • Site Supporter
    • 101 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:38 PM

Just wondering, how many brides are reading trip advisor and worried. I know I need to stop reading it, but some reviews are really freaking me out.

#163 chevy14

chevy14
      • 183 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:57 AM

I have and yes, I am! Mainly about the issues like food poisoning and bed bugs concern me. Definitely not letting it ruin my day or anything, I think it's pretty funny that the really, really bad reviews usually finish with "And the weather was terrible all week!" People will complain about anything and everything if they are stuck inside during what was supposed to be a tropical vacation, so we have to take them all with a grain of salt...not to worry, it's going to be perfect girls!

#164 AliciaM

AliciaM
        • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:28 PM

It's true....I think the weather is key. Both my sister and future sister-in-law have been to the ILA (on seperate occasions) and did not have any complaints. I'm sure they would have warned me if they did not recommed it for my wedding.

At the same time, I know its hard to avoid trip advisor.

Jen, thanks for the pictures.

Alicia

#165 krishna69z

krishna69z
          • 209 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:31 PM

Has anyone inquired as to how much the babysitting costs are? My MOH is coming with her child (9mths) and I'd like to be able to pay for babysitting for at least part of the day.

#166 Lisa1981

Lisa1981
            • 33 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:37 PM

Jen - after looking at your photo's I think I actually prefer the look of the terrace as opposed to the photo's I've seen of people getting married on the beach. I'm glad you posted the pics so thanks very much.

Trying not to worry about the reviews - new hotels normally take a year to bed in so fingers crossed by the time I go in December some of the problems will be resolved.

#167 Jodeen

Jodeen
              • 57 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:58 PM

HI there;

My fiance and I plan to marry at this resort in Sept. I was wondering if anyone can give me details on the wedding packages. I have emailed the wedding coordinator but so far have not received anything.

Any details would be great.

Thanks
                Jodeen

#168 PaulsGirl

PaulsGirl
                • 63 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hi Jodeen,

Here is the wedding package that I received from the wedding coordinator Yahimara.

Attached Files

*** Lisa ***http://tickers.Ticke....886d/event.png
                  Married my Best Friend on May 5,2010Bride, Groom & 48 Guests Attended!

#169 Jodeen

Jodeen
                  • 57 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:24 PM

So excited ladies!!! Just booked my wedding at ILA for Sept 22nd!!

#170 Jodeen

Jodeen
                    • 57 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

Thanks Paulsgirl!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users