Photo

***Iberostar Laguna Azul Brides***

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#131 khanhandphil

khanhandphil
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:32 PM

Barrierunner: No, we didn't pay extra for our photographer. We didn't mention that we had one, but Yahimara definitely saw him at the ceremony and she didn't say anything about it, so I'm pretty sure there's no fee.

#132 AliciaM

AliciaM
    • 23 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:05 PM

We are bringing our own photograper from Toronto. Yahimara knows and did not say anything.

If you want to use the resort photographer, there is a fee. Not sure how much.

#133 chevy14

chevy14
      • 183 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:16 PM

Welcome AliciaM! Just let us know if you have any questions :)

#134 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
        • 450 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:50 AM

we're bringing down our own photog and Yahimara said there is no fee for that.

Welcome to the forum Alicia!! You'll find lots of great info on here..the brides (and grooms) are really helpful :-)

#135 AngelaVaradero

AngelaVaradero
          • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:51 PM

I was very excited to find this thread, everyone seems very helpful!

Just booked our Wedding for April 2011 at ILA - Can't wait!

#136 Mags

Mags
            • 46 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by AngelaVaradero
              I was very excited to find this thread, everyone seems very helpful!

Just booked our Wedding for April 2011 at ILA - Can't wait!
              HI!!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I'm also getting married in April (April 1st to April 8th). My TA sent out a submission at ILA last Sunday so I'm waiting to see the contract. I'm not sure how things work after you sign the contarct. Have you proceed the same way to book? Have you already booked your wedding day? I can't wait to finally book!!

Mags

#137 AngelaVaradero

AngelaVaradero
              • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:10 PM

Very exciting! It feels far away but will surely come fast.

All we have booked is the wedding day and time (Apr. 25 @ 2pm), but that's it! I'm not sure either what steps are next, I had asked her but I didn't get any response about that. How did you get her to send the contract? Is this when you would decide on other details such as dinner and private space if needed?

#138 Mags

Mags
                • 46 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AngelaVaradero
                  Very exciting! It feels far away but will surely come fast.

All we have booked is the wedding day and time (Apr. 25 @ 2pm), but that's it! I'm not sure either what steps are next, I had asked her but I didn't get any response about that. How did you get her to send the contract? Is this when you would decide on other details such as dinner and private space if needed?
                  I'm not really sure...my TA told me that she made a submission to, I think it's called «vendors» in English...I just know the name in French....and we are suppose to receive a contract. I just spoke with my TA and she just received a respond but only from Montreal and we have to wait for the next one (we are tow groups...one from Montreal and one from Moncton NB). I guess that I need to sign both contract to save my week and the price...but I'm not sure...I found that it's hard to understant...I don't know if it's just me!!!

Can I ask you was is you quote? Mine is 1545 from Montreal on April 1st and 1324$ on April 28th.

:)

#139 AngelaVaradero

AngelaVaradero
                  • 18 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:50 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mags
                    I'm not really sure...my TA told me that she made a submission to, I think it's called «vendors» in English...I just know the name in French....and we are suppose to receive a contract. I just spoke with my TA and she just received a respond but only from Montreal and we have to wait for the next one (we are tow groups...one from Montreal and one from Moncton NB). I guess that I need to sign both contract to save my week and the price...but I'm not sure...I found that it's hard to understant...I don't know if it's just me!!!

Can I ask you was is you quote? Mine is 1545 from Montreal on April 1st and 1324$ on April 28th.

:)

Oh ok, I see what you mean about contract.
                    I am just waiting for a quote from my TA, she let me know that the quote will be higher than the actual price because the contracts haven't been signed for April 2011 yet, so she'll provide me with a rough estimate now and a more accurate quote in or around April this year. I'll let you know!

#140 Lisa1981

Lisa1981
                    • 33 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by AliciaM
                      Hi everyone,

Im new to this.

Getting married at the Iberostar Laguna Azul on Dec 02, 2010.

Can't wait :)
                      Hey Alicia, congrats on setting your date. I bet it comes around really fast now. I'm getting married on the 9th of December at ILA but we arrive on the 1st so we'll be there are the same time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users