Sign in to follow this  
PaulsGirl

***Iberostar Laguna Azul Brides***

OMG, I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed.  I am glad to have found this forum tho.

February 4 - Sandra&Greg

March 31 - Ella and Benji

April 4 - cristina2011 (Cristina and Mark) - 4pm

April 8 - LRohr (Lyndsey & Jeremy)

April 14 - Luna81

Apirl 25 - AngelaVaradero - 2pm

April 30-May7 - Ron & Mel
May 1-8 - Janet and Larry JNL

Hi Chela, I would be very interested in knowing how I can contact the photographer that you booked from Calgary who travels to Cuba. Curious to know how

much their fees are.

Thanks,

Helen

Hey Everyone!!  My fiance and I just confirmed our date for March 2nd 2011.  We are sooo excited!!

If there is anyone on the forum who has already gotten married, I would LOVE to see some pics!

I thought a destination would be so much easier, but really, there is still a lot to think about!

Does anyone know how long your witnesses must be in the country before your wedding ceremony?  For some reason I remember reading somewhere that it must be a minimum of 3 days and it cannot be family...  Does anyone know? 

Hi Cristina,

i remember reading that its 3 days too (for the bride, groom and witnesses).

and yes - a family member can not be your witness. My sister is my MOH and i had to ask a friend to be my witness.

Alicia

Hello Ladies, I'm just confirmed my date with Yahimara and I will be getting married on June 8th, 2011 at 4:00. After doing A LOT of research I finally decided that ILA was the right choice. Here's my dillema. I'm on a really tight budget and I'm not sure how good the hotel photographer is. I'm wondering if there will be any other brides there that week that may want to share a photographer. I will be there from June 4th - 11th.

Thanks,

Helen

February 4 - Sandra&Greg

February 10 - Jon & Janine (bride.to.be) - 4pm

March 31 - Ella and Benji

April 4 - cristina2011 (Cristina and Mark) - 4pm

April 8 - LRohr (Lyndsey & Jeremy)

April 14 - Luna81

Apirl 25 - AngelaVaradero - 2pm

April 30-May7 - Ron & Mel
May 1-8 - Janet and Larry JNL

Hi Ladies,

My name is Trevor Allen (http://trevorallen.ca) and I'm heading down to Iberostar Laguna Azul on February 15th for a week.  If anyone is down there at that time and looking for a Trash the Dress shoot, wedding coverage or just a few nice photos of you and your new hubby, please feel free to contact me.  And since I'm already down there, there will be no travel costs.  Yay!

Thanks,

Trevor