Sign in to follow this  
PaulsGirl

***Iberostar Laguna Azul Brides***

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy14 View Post
I have a zillion things to tackle at work today but i just wanted to quickly let you girls know we picked the best resort ever to get married!! Yahimara was a sweetheart, the wedding was perfect, the resort itself is AMAZING and I am so sad to be home!

Our photographer sent a few teaser pics, which I have attached! Full review with tips to come!
Hey welcome home!!

I tried to view your pics but it won't allow me. sad.gif

Please give details about the resort and wedding!

Jodeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy14 View Post
I have a zillion things to tackle at work today but i just wanted to quickly let you girls know we picked the best resort ever to get married!! Yahimara was a sweetheart, the wedding was perfect, the resort itself is AMAZING and I am so sad to be home!

Our photographer sent a few teaser pics, which I have attached! Full review with tips to come!
Awww congrats on your wedding!! Your pics look GORGEOUS!! More please!! LOL!! Can`t wait to read your review :-)
Which restauraunt did you have your dinner atÉ We have the same number of guests going as you guys, so we wanna make sure there is enough space for everyone. Did you do the private dinnerÉ Where was your ceremonyÉ I don`t think I have seen that place yet....looks breathtaking!!

LOVE your dress btwsmile159.gif

Sorry about the zillion questions...I know you must be overwhelmed with getting back to normal life. CONGRATS again!! xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly in the Sun View Post
Awww congrats on your wedding!! Your pics look GORGEOUS!! More please!! LOL!! Can`t wait to read your review :-)
Which restauraunt did you have your dinner atÉ We have the same number of guests going as you guys, so we wanna make sure there is enough space for everyone. Did you do the private dinnerÉ Where was your ceremonyÉ I don`t think I have seen that place yet....looks breathtaking!!

LOVE your dress btwsmile159.gif

Sorry about the zillion questions...I know you must be overwhelmed with getting back to normal life. CONGRATS again!! xo
Thanks Tilly!! More pics to come, I am already driving our photographer crazy I'm sure!

We ended up having 82 people with us so the only option for dinner was the steakhouse (which is actually now on the opposite side of the resort than where we were told it would be, close to the construction of the RUI - but honestly, it was not an issue AT ALL) The restaurant seats 200 so more than enough room for everyone. Yes, we did the private dinner, I was happy we did for speeches and dances.
Our ceremony was in the gazebo! The beach site is not exactly what I'd hoped for and our first day there was scorching hot so after Yahimara showed us the gazebo (it's on the 5th floor near the spa) we were sold. We thought it would be more elegant and much for comfortable for our guests...and us! The gazebo is massive, much bigger than it looks. My good friend got married the day after me and she stayed with the beach which was also nice. You really can't go wrong!

I have so much more to say, review to come!

Hi

Thanks so much for the pics. They are beautiful!!

So exciting now that we finally get reviews from a bride that's been there.

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jodeen

Congratulations Chevy!!! Your pics are gorgeous. Makes me second myself for wanting to get married straight on the beach... Do you have pictures of your friend's wedding on the beach? Also, where is that pier?

Can't wait for a more detailed review! This is so exciting. cheesy.gif