krissy2009
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

#6 for sure!

#92 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:51 PM

OMG, #6 is stunning! I did a little gasp actually, seriously I did :)

Let us know what you choose!

#93 islandbride317

islandbride317
      • 1,866 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

#6 is 100% exceptional, and absolutely beautiful on your amazing figure. Frankly, I've never seen anything even remotely like it, and that's a GOOD thing!

It'll be tough for another dress to beat such a gown....

#94 nicole.gia

nicole.gia
        • 318 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:42 PM

#6 is just stunning. You have such an amazing figure and it shows it off but in such a classy elegant way. I Love it!

#95 inspiredfyre

inspiredfyre
          • 304 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

wooooow! You look amazing in all of them! I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride no matter what you choose, but I think #4 drapes so beautifully on you!! I also loved #5! Good luck choosing, what helped me was trying on the top 2 or 3 you love back to back until you get down to the final one, and then try it on one last time just to make sure! The lady at the salon I went to even had a bouquet to hold, so I could envision the whole picture! You can't possibly remember what you love trying on so many gowns, so you have to do it a few times until you narrow it down detail for detail!

-Sharon

http://tickers.Ticke....744b/event.pnghttp://i665.photobuc....r-05-low-1.jpg

#96 vlynnw

vlynnw
            • 6,003 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:14 PM

I personally like 3 and 6 without the strap...you've got a lot of great ones to choose from!! How did you sneak the pictures, everywhere I went with my best friend for her gown shopping didn't allow it until it was purchased
              Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#97 ~Angela~

~Angela~
              • 4,172 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:19 PM

I've been to 3 places and only one wouldn't let us take pictures until a dress is purchased ...however, she said if we were quick, she would just turn her back... so we got one of one that I liked at that store. I haven't encuntered many problems with that yet!

#98 Brenners

Brenners
                • 807 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:00 PM

I agree with the others - #6 is absolutely beautiful. I also like your idea of the bridesmaids picking what looks flattering on them. I was at a wedding a few weeks ago where the bride just chose the color and the bridesmaids chose their style and they each got to wear a dress that made them feel comfortable and look lovely. Congratulations!

#99 nibsmom

nibsmom
                  • 564 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

I love #1 and #6!

1 is so elegant and beautiful on you. I didn't even look at the other pictures and I thought - that's got to be the best one!

6 is edgy and unique - I love that one just as much! I guess it really depends on what look you're going for!!!

They both make you look bangin!

#100 hsims1

hsims1
                    • 356 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:52 AM

I really like #6 with the one shoulder strap. It looks fantastic on you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users