Photo

The Bachelor Party.....

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 ~Debra~

~Debra~
  • 500 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:36 PM

I think that's a great idea and I'm sure your fiance will appreciate it! not overstepping at all!

#12 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
    • 1,418 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:51 PM

I think that it is a great idea!! Very sweet of you! :)

#13 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:04 PM

etiquette schmetiquette. This is a great idea and so thoughtful of you to give your man a guy's night. They totally need them- even after the "I do's". Don't sweat it- you did nothing wrong. Seriously, who could complain about someone funding a fun night out for them?
        Happily married since 2008

#14 shellk

shellk
        • 1,784 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:06 PM

no i think what you are doing is soooooo great.that is so thoughtful

#15 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
          • 307 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:08 PM

That is a great idea and one I might steal. FI will be moving here from KY before the wedding and he doesn't know ANYONE here. I hope I can find someone to give hima good time, or make him have a party before he comes down

#16 Vikki

Vikki
            • 807 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

I'm glad it doesn't sound to crazy.

His friend called today. They're thinking about just having it at someone's house and getting some dancers. I'm totally on board with that-I'm sure it's way cheaper than paying for a VIP package at the bar and that way he'll be somewhere he can pass out if he needs to. I'll get him a bottle or two of his favorite booze, pay for pizza and girls and let them take care of the rest.

#17 eloping789

eloping789
              • 290 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:59 PM

I totally had to initiate DH's party and he has a ton of friends who's parties he's planned and his brother is only 90 or so miles away. And even though I did initiate it, DH ended up having to actually plan it himself, his buddies just sort of went along for the ride. I was pretty annoyed with all of them for not stepping up more, but what can you do I guess. He had a good time and that's really all that matters in the end. I say, do whatever you can to help him have a memorable party that he can reminisce over for years to come. ;-)

#18 btn1091

btn1091
                • 180 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:24 PM

I think that it's really considerate that you took the time to plan this!! I'm sure he will be so impressed!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users