Photo

Custom Imprinted Shot Glasses?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cubsfan

cubsfan
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:09 PM

Hi! Does anyone know of any good site to order shot glasses with our logo imprinted on them? Thank you in advance!!! :0)

#2 Brenda&Jeff09

Brenda&Jeff09
    • 220 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:58 PM

I haven't ordered shot glasses before... but I'm ordering personalized mugs from Factory 21 on ebay, and they do shot glasses too... you can pick the color and personalize them, and the prices seem pretty good! Here's the link...

120 New PERSONALIZED SHOT GLASSES Party Wedding Favors - eBay (item 350182097432 end time Jul-21-09 09:18:36 PDT)
      http://tickers.Ticke....2315/event.png

22 booked... we're ready to go!!!

#3 purrfected

purrfected
      • 396 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:10 PM

I don't know if this is an option for you, but I bought champagne glasses from the dollar store. I called at least 10 local engravers and got the best price. Because of the economy I was able to get a great deal on the engraving. On side a palm tree on the other our names and Jamaica 2009. They came out cute and much cheaper than anything I found online.

There is a website Discountmugs.com that has the shot glasses that you can order. I do not recall the price. Good luck!

#4 hbsbride

hbsbride
        • 331 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:01 PM

I'm using Hot Shots Custom Shot Glasses ~ Personalized Shot Glasses ~ Unique Shot Glasses

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users