Photo

ManniaCancun Review- AWESOME

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ashleykmorgan

Ashleykmorgan
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:52 PM

I researched on the Forum for a while to find the most highly recommended DJ and DJMannia were definately up there with the great reviews.
    I started emailing them a few months out from my wedding date and they always responsed almost instantly, which I know we brides love! We emailed back and forth up until the wedding, they were extremely thorough and wanted to make sure that they were doing everything they could to make the day a success. Armando was the man that I corresponded with through email, he is the Operations Director. Last minute we decided not to do our slideshow and they were totally accomodating, not charging us even though it was in our contract.

When I arrived at the Reception there were about 4-5 DJMannia employees all dressed in khaki pants and black shirts looking pretty sharp. They had everything all setup and dinner music playing before our guests arrived. Armando made sure to find me right away and run through the schedule of events to make sure it was what I wanted. They played the most beautiful dinner music ever, nothing generic, it was really great versions of popular and classic songs, but versions i had never heard before, it was so soothing, the dinner music was one of my favorite parts of the evening.

My family was supposed to wait and do toasts until the end of dinner but people kept getting up and wanting to talk lol and Armando was right there with the microphone and turned down the dinner music so they could speak.

When the dance started they ran throught the playlist with me and let me know what kinds of music they would be playing. My bridal party kept running up to them with requests and they always accomodated them. What is great about Carlos (the main dj) is that he would mix the music so it would transition smoothly instead of just skipping one track to another, so the music literally never stopped. It was fabuous, the dancefloor was full the whole night.

DJMannia was one of the best decisions we made, and I would recommend them to anyone, they are great to work with prior to the wedding and totally professional and great during your wedding. DjMannia is one decision you will definately not regret!
    Ashley...The bride that cannot make decisions!

#2 kcangel99

kcangel99
    • 168 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:54 PM

Good to know! Now I just need to find that for Punta Cana!!! Thanks for the review!
      Anyone interested in sharing a photographer at Paradisus Punta Cana.... June 24, 2010

http://dw.daisypath.com/fF50m7/.png

#3 DJMannia

DJMannia
      • Vendor
      • 149 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:35 PM

Thanks Ashley for your good comments it was a pleasure,
        Hi Kcangel99, we are in Punta Cana as well

#4 Carolyn

Carolyn
        • 1,235 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:37 PM

Ashley, you said it Best.. DJ Mannia was also the best decision we ever made for our wedding.....DJ Mannia truly made our event stress free for you when it comes to the music..Congrats to you Ashley

#5 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
          • 342 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

Thanks for the review Ashley. I'm still trying to decide if I want hire a DJ, especially if a majority of my guests actually make it to the wedding (i'm still waiting for a ton of rsvps..it's so frustating!!) Do you mind telling me what the prices are like, if there are any types of packages and how long did you hire them for? Feel free to pm with the info if you like. Thanks
            ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users