Photo

Best place to rent tuxedo's???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 canadianheather

canadianheather
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:37 PM

Just wondered if any of the brides have priced out vendor's for tuxedo rentals. Caesar's recommendeds I & A Formalwear, Renta-Dress and Tux Shop, and Al Phillips Formal Wear, but they tend to use pricy vendor's so didn't know if any other brides had looked into this already. We are looking at renting 7 altogether. Any feedback?

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:50 AM

Men's Warehouse is always a good place with decent prices.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 canadianheather

canadianheather
    • 47 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:32 AM

I appreciate the reply! I didn't realize they did tuxedo rentals. I'll head over to Michigan and check them out. Thanks again.

#4 misskim_red@msn.com

misskim_red@msn.com
      • 144 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:09 AM

Tuxedo Junction by far...!! We shopped around for a few days and most places for the tux we wanted (white jacket) wanted $150-250. TJ rented for $80 all inclusive except shoes. Don't rent shoes anyway, too uncomfortable.
        'Gra geal mo chroi'

#5 myturn

myturn
        • 25 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:23 PM

Canadianheather, we are getting our tuxes from Men's warehouse. They were great to deal with and since we got 4 tuxes the grooms was free. It was great too cuz our guys just went to Moore's to get measured and then we sent the measurements down to them!

#6 TuxedoFresh

TuxedoFresh
          • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

Go to this link for a printable coupon for $40 off Tuxedo Rental at Men's Wearhouse. https://tuxedo.mensw...ponPrintCard.do

#7 TuxedoFresh

TuxedoFresh
            • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

Go to this link to receive a printable coupon for $40 off tuxedo rental at Men's Wearhouse.

https://tuxedo.mensw...ponPrintCard.do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users