Photo

January 2011 - Playa Del Carmen??

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Pinz

Pinz
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:47 AM

We are thinking AI because it is so much easier to plan. I have stayed at the Dreams Peurto Adventuras which was really nice. The food at the a la cartes was really good. There were lots of kids though!!! The hot tub was supposed to be adults only but kids were literally doing canon bombs in it. There was a wedding there when I was there in 2007. It was really nice, the bride said things were good. The beach is a bit rough on the feet though. It is a 5 min walk to the village (the publlic beach is so awesome) and a 20 min cab ride to Playa Del Carmen.

I would go back if it weren't for the rough beach. The marina village is small and quite wonderful.
    Lindsay

#22 Pinz

Pinz
    • 38 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:50 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by flbluiiis
      Hi there! I'm looking around the same area for Feb 2011 :) I have found that making a spreadsheet of the resorts is helpful.

Were you looking at having it at an AI resort, non AI, or off site?
      We are thinking AI because it is so much easier to plan. I have stayed at the Dreams Peurto Adventuras which was really nice. The food at the a la cartes was really good. There were lots of kids though!!! The hot tub was supposed to be adults only but kids were literally doing canon bombs in it. There was a wedding there when I was there in 2007. It was really nice, the bride said things were good. The beach is a bit rough on the feet though. It is a 5 min walk to the village (the publlic beach is so awesome) and a 20 min cab ride to Playa Del Carmen.

I would go back if it weren't for the rough beach. The marina village is small and quite wonderful.
      Lindsay

#23 clairisse

clairisse
      • 492 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:05 PM

Congratulations & welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users