Looking for ideas

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 saltocoach

• 235 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:44 AM

I am looking for ideas for group activities in Cabo. I have a pretty diverse group but they are up for pretty much anything. Can you tell me your favorite thing to do in Cabo? I know that I love to eat and shop but my credit card and pants can only take so much....

#2 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

I Love to do the ATV tours in Cabo, but the times we have done it we had about 8 people and still split up eventually.

Sport fishing is fun , but the bigger the boat the more the $$.

Agreed with kate the sunset cruise or snorkle is a great bang for the $

#3 zethers

• 135 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:01 PM

I second the sunset tour, we did that with our group, it was great!! Although it may weigh on both your pants and wallet! If it is an option though, I would look into it. For those who were only there a few days they could at least say they saw the famous "arcos."

Or you could do an informal get together at a local bar/club. Meet a little early before it gets crowded, that way you can find seats and everyone can sit together, talk, drink, dance, whatever. That way no one is obligated to stay and everyone could pay for their own drinks.

#4 Bali83

• 221 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:20 PM

has anyone done the kayaking?

#5 CrazyDaisy

• 20 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:20 PM

I went to the snokeling cruise in "La Pricesa" boat, it was a very nice experience and they also had kayak, both options in the same trip. They include drinks and lunch. We all had a great time doing that.

Also some friend of mine, did their rehearsal dinner at a sunset cruise "Fiesta Cabaret". Ith included dinner, drinks and show, and they had a very private event although there was more people in the boat.
            Daisy and Jon
            December 1st, 2009
            Villa del Arco, Cabo San Lucas, BCS
            MEXICO [/CENTER]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users