Photo

LeShay's RM Review - Part 6: RM PHOTOGRAPHERS

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 RoSean

RoSean
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:27 AM

Im booking with Claudia's studio using her associate, Citlalli and Miguel for video. All of their associate takes great photos so just in case one cannot make it, I wouldn't be too disappointed with the replacement.

#12 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
    • 292 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 01:18 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by RoSean
      Im booking with Claudia's studio using her associate, Citlalli and Miguel for video. All of their associate takes great photos so just in case one cannot make it, I wouldn't be too disappointed with the replacement.
      This is great to know Rosean, I'm actually considering Claudia's Studio as well. I've seen their work, and their amazing. Are you doing both pictures and video with them? What's the best way to contact them for the first time? Do they require a deposit right away? Thanks :)

#13 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dreamgirl08
        This is great to know Rosean, I'm actually considering Claudia's Studio as well. I've seen their work, and their amazing. Are you doing both pictures and video with them? What's the best way to contact them for the first time? Do they require a deposit right away? Thanks :)
        I've always had good luck contacting claudia through email, she's usually pretty quick within a day or two. When I gave my deposit it was just $100, I'm not sure if thats changed.

#14 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:34 PM

Thanks for the information!
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users