***Melia Las Dunas Brides***

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#101 purpleshells

purpleshells
  • 338 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:10 PM

Hey Mel..
    email me your room number so that I know where to go to borrow the docking system :)

terrified I wont find you in time.lol

#102 Melidell

Melidell
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by purpleshells
      Hey Mel..
      email me your room number so that I know where to go to borrow the docking system :)

terrified I wont find you in time.lol
      Will do! Don't worry, though, I'll make sure I tell Mandie about it too. In case she finds you first! Oh- we're bringing a steamer for clothes too if you need to borrow it for your dress. Just let me know!
      Loving married life!

#103 purpleshells

purpleshells
      • 338 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:57 PM

oh I bought one afterall yesterday, finally found one! thanks!

#104 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
        • 291 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:15 AM

I wish I was going to be there the same time as you ladies, it would have been nice to have a steamer :).

You're going to be there soooo soon! I'm excited for you, I can't believe I only have 40 days left! I feel like time is going pretty fast now.

Question for you Meli, I think I remember reading that you ordered mugs from discount mugs - I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago - I haven't heard anything from them (ie about the art or anything...), how long did they take to ship them and were you happy with them?

#105 Melidell

Melidell
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sjmacphe
            I wish I was going to be there the same time as you ladies, it would have been nice to have a steamer :).

You're going to be there soooo soon! I'm excited for you, I can't believe I only have 40 days left! I feel like time is going pretty fast now.

Question for you Meli, I think I remember reading that you ordered mugs from discount mugs - I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago - I haven't heard anything from them (ie about the art or anything...), how long did they take to ship them and were you happy with them?
            It took about a month for them to process my order and for me to receive the mugs. I really like them- we were pretty happy with discount mugs overall. I'd send them an email to check on the status of your order, just so you know what's going on.

I wish you were going to be there at the same time as us, too! That would have been cool. You've got just over a month to go, now- it's going to fly by, believe me! I can't wait to get there- I'm so excited! We leave this Sunday, so only a few more days. Where did the time go?
            Loving married life!

#106 purpleshells

purpleshells
            • 338 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:49 PM

Meli got married today!!!!! wooohooooooooooooooo CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!

#107 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
              • 291 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:26 PM

Congrats MEL! I hope it was amazing, can't wait to hear aaallll about it when you get back (and see lots of pics I hope :)!)

#108 Rach

Rach
                • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:45 AM

Hello Melia Las Dunas Brides!

After lots of going back and forth, my hubby-to-by and I have confirmed for a wedding at MLD in May 2011. I'm so excited!

I was just wondering, what are most people doing about the reception dinner and hall? I was thinking just the private restaurant, but my travel agent also mentioned there is a hall you can rent out. Any experiences with either of these?

Thanks SO much!

#109 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
                  • 291 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:40 PM

I can't wait to hear how it was Meli and Purpleshells - I hope you both had an amazing time! I can't believe how fast time is passing...in 3 weeks I will be married, oh my! Can't wait :)

#110 Melidell

Melidell
                    • 1,091 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:13 PM

I just got back and it was amazing! We had a wonderful time and our guests loved the resort. Everyone was really happy with our choice- we got nothing but raves from everyone. The wedding went really well, they really know what they're doing there. I'll write a fuller review once I get my bearings again but I just have to say that I'm so glad that I got married at MLD.
                      Loving married life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users