Wow! those look great! now i am thinking mine are lame! sad.gif I jsut did a card with a link to the website. Do you think thats enough? Do I really have a choice now that they are all stuffed and addressed?!?!

LOL

Very cute! cheer2.gif I love the DIY STDs....They are so fun, and guests really think you are creative...despite the fact we all rip ideas off of eachother....shhhh! It's so great having these examples to go off of! Great Job! smile159.gif

acacia- I think you are fine as long as all your information is on your website. All the information that is one these is also on my website too.

I had to make about 25 of them...took a while but I loved the final product. My guests have received them and they are all so excited which is nice to see!

Hi Jessica, can you PLEEASE tell me (in more detail) how you made your save the dates? I am getting married in March so I need to get going and loved the way yours turned out. If I bought them from someone, I know they would cost an arm and a leg!

ncainey---just send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the templates and directions on how I did them! It was defiantly cheaper to do them myself and a lot more fun!