I used the boarding pass template and I love the way they turned out....I am glad I spent the extra time to do them myself. I also am attaching the magnet to the back of the envelope too.

Click the image to open in full size.

Wow, Jessica, they look fantastic!!! If you're comfortable with it, you should post your template. They look really great, and really professional!! You must be so pleased with the outcome cheesy.gif

So cute!!! I think the boards gone Boarding pass Crazy!!! Shall we start a thread of Boarding Pass STD's!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics