Photo

Jessica Simpson heartbroken again

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:56 AM

Someone informed her incorrectly when she was with Nick that she was a diva. See how far that got her. Now with Tony she had to work seemingly a little too hard to keep him and totally became a different person because of the whole relationship. Unfortnately for her, she probably won't be the wiser an time soon, however it is still very disrespectful and immature to dump someone the day before their birthday. Maybe Tony ROAM-O can finally concentrate on winning!!

#12 bride7474

bride7474
    • 582 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:08 PM

That's pretty harsh of Tony to do that to her! Poor girl, annoying or not, still sad!

#13 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

she has been tweeting lately about his mom, her bday and him, etc. i thought they were still together.

#14 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:52 PM

thats interesting Abbie. maybe the report is false.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#15 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
        • 341 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:54 PM

I'm guessing like most celebrities, she lives in a fantasy world. Dating Tony kept her in the public eye a bit - now she has no reality show, no buzz around her concerts and all of her movies have gone straight to DVD. At least she has her shoe line.
          http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#16 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

I have a feeling this is just another rumor..

#17 Nora

Nora
            • 87 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:51 PM

I think the info that said Tony had not been with her last year for her birthday (US Weekly July 27 Issue) was interesting if it's true. Actions speak louder than words and if the guy I was dating was out with his buddies and missed my birthday for no good reason I'd question how serious he was taking the relationship and how serious I should be!

-Nora

#18 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
              • 341 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:39 PM

Well, at least the break up got her back on the cover of US Weekly! I almost feel a bit sorry for the girl - I think her Dad is pretty intrusive in her relationships. Some of the comments he makes about her in the press - yowza - I would not want my Dad talking about my breasts (EVER!).
                http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users