Sign in to follow this  
azhuskergirl

Jessica Simpson heartbroken again

Just read on people.com that Tony Romo dumped Jessica on the night before her birthday. Poor girl does not seem so lucky in love....although you could see this one coming a long time ago.

Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo Split - Breakups, Jessica Simpson, Tony Romo : People.com

On a completely unrelated note, that picture of Nicole Richie on the home page of people is adorable! cheesy.gif

im not a fan of her either but that is a sin. being heart broken sucks. i wonder if its a rumor. did either of them make statements?

(and YAY i love nicole r too. she looks adorbale 24/7)

I have always liked her, I feel bad for her ever since her divorce her life in the public eye has kinda sucked. Its just mean to dump someone like this (on 90210 David broke up with Donna on her b-day/christmas)

I don't really care for Jessice Simpson either but that is cold blooded of Tony Romo and apparently he went out partying the next night...celebrating his singlehood I guess?

Tony Romo seems like a jerk, so I'm not surprised. Jessica Simpson kind of annoys me too. Maybe that's why I thought they were good together, I didn't really like either one of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosierfan View Post
Maybe she and Nick can get back together now...at least so they can make the pages of US Weekly again. wink.gif
I said yesterday that they should do lunch - fabulous publicity stunt for them. The radio people this morning said basically the same thing LOL