Photo

Jessica Simpson heartbroken again

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:33 PM

Just read on people.com that Tony Romo dumped Jessica on the night before her birthday. Poor girl does not seem so lucky in love....although you could see this one coming a long time ago.

Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo Split - Breakups, Jessica Simpson, Tony Romo : People.com

On a completely unrelated note, that picture of Nicole Richie on the home page of people is adorable!

#2 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:40 PM

Im no fan of Jessica but its pretty beat to dump her the day b4 her bday.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#3 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:44 PM

agreed. She annoys the crap out of me, but that's harsh. Who knows with these two, they could get back together tomorrow with thier track record.

#4 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:48 PM

Bummer, she is annoying since she is so dumb, but b-day dumping is just mean.

#5 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:54 PM

im not a fan of her either but that is a sin. being heart broken sucks. i wonder if its a rumor. did either of them make statements?

(and YAY i love nicole r too. she looks adorbale 24/7)

#6 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:29 AM

I have always liked her, I feel bad for her ever since her divorce her life in the public eye has kinda sucked. Its just mean to dump someone like this (on 90210 David broke up with Donna on her b-day/christmas)
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 sn0048

sn0048
            • 264 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:54 AM

I don't really care for Jessice Simpson either but that is cold blooded of Tony Romo and apparently he went out partying the next night...celebrating his singlehood I guess?

#8 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,368 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:40 PM

Tony Romo seems like a jerk, so I'm not surprised. Jessica Simpson kind of annoys me too. Maybe that's why I thought they were good together, I didn't really like either one of them!

#9 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
                • 341 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:43 PM

Maybe she and Nick can get back together now...at least so they can make the pages of US Weekly again.
                  http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#10 CrystalM

CrystalM
                  • 829 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:03 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hoosierfan
                    Maybe she and Nick can get back together now...at least so they can make the pages of US Weekly again.
                    I said yesterday that they should do lunch - fabulous publicity stunt for them. The radio people this morning said basically the same thing LOL
                    I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users