Riu Palace Las Americas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tracyann

tracyann
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:05 AM

Hi All-

I have searched on the posts, but I can't seem to find much info about the RIU Palace Las Americas- has anyone stayed there? I am tyring to deicde between that, and the Iberostar Pariaso Beach. I have stayed at the Paraise Beach and I really liked it, but in looking at the website I like the way the RIU looks too- and since it is in Cancun, it might be better for those that want to get out explore places off the resort. I am also interested in the terrace at the RIU- on their website it says you can have your ceremony there- but I don't see any pictures (at least not labeled as the terrace).

Any info anyone has is appreciated!

Thanks,
    Tracy

#2 crazyldy

crazyldy
    • 174 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:36 PM

My sister got married and the riu palace in playa a couple years ago and it was great. I have since visited 3 riu palaces and they are awesome!!!

#3 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
      • 2,754 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:33 PM

Tracy, I had initially considered Riu Palace Las Americas or Riu Cancun. Here is the thread (it talks about all the Riu Resorts in Cancun)

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t20448

Hope that helps

#4 tracyann

tracyann
        • 189 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

Thanks GinalynL-- I did a search, but didn't find that one (I am sure it was a user error )

thanks again!!

Tracy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users