Photo

Del sol, Claudia photo or Moments that Matter Photography?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 indy_chic

indy_chic
  • 336 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:50 PM

I personally love Del Sol's work BUT they're a bit out of my league. It's a big decision - many vendors to choose from. GOOD LUCK!

#32 futuremrsgoodrich

futuremrsgoodrich
    • 361 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:20 AM

I have no experience with either photographer you mention, but the one thing people say to me about what the spend the wedding money on is photography/video... its what lasts as a visual memory after the big day.

#33 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:00 PM

The original thread author chose del Sol :)

http://bestdestinati....5/#post1023123

Thanks Vanessa and Steve for trusting our artistic vision. Going with your gut is always the right choice!

Here are their photos, if you care to see :)

#34 adj

adj
        • 79 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:01 PM

Well go with your heart. This is a very special occation and I read another post on here where her bride was definiately disapointed in her photo choice and wished she had gone with the first one. I am currently doing research on photographers right now so I don't have too much input. But if you can scrap up some extra cash to get the one who will portray your special moments in time the best then try (ask you all's family to contribute)..

#35 michaelwachniak

michaelwachniak
          • 271 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:48 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by adj
            Well go with your heart. This is a very special occation and I read another post on here where her bride was definiately disapointed in her photo choice and wished she had gone with the first one. I am currently doing research on photographers right now so I don't have too much input. But if you can scrap up some extra cash to get the one who will portray your special moments in time the best then try (ask you all's family to contribute)..
            I totally agree with going with your heart. It just has to FEEL perfect. Do what you need to do to make YOU happy. (and your Fiance as well of course)

#36 mlabbe

mlabbe
            • 784 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:58 AM

I agree with Tammy, ask to see a full album - this way you'll get a much better idea of what the full coverage looks like and might answer a lot of your questions.

Sol is great, but you can't compare the best wedding photographer in the world with anyone else - it's just not the same thing and you're bound to be disappointed with something. There are other great photographers out there though, who may be more affordable for you. Look around and ask questions! I had also looked at Elizabeth Medina, who is fantastic and located in the same area as Sol, you might want to check her out! Elizabeth Medina Photography, Mexico Destination Wedding Photographer, Wedding Photojournalism throughout the Riviera Maya, Yucatan and Mexico

Good luck with everything - I'm in the process of choosing my photographer as well and am having such a hard time making up my mind!

#37 mlabbe

mlabbe
              • 784 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:06 AM

Oh wow, my post is super behind! Vanessa & Steve, you made a great decision, your photos are awesome!

#38 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                • 5,521 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:05 AM

Welcome to the forum and congrats!

All of those photographers have some amazing work! And there are also tons of photographers on this forum! Good luck and happy planning!

#39 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                  • 2,667 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:19 AM

Hi,
                  Congratulations and welcome to this great forum!

DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
                  WWW.ARTNCOLORS.COM
                  info@artncolors.com

#40 Tifany

Tifany
                  • 248 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:40 PM

Congratulations on booking a photographer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users