Any Casa de Campo Brides Out There?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 bearbunny

• 183 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:55 PM

wow I made a million spelling errors in my post Miss Sunshyne :) sorry about that I assure you I can spell ha ha. You are not confusing me at all..I appreciate the info.

It is a catholic church - I am catholic and went to catholic school my whole life but I have never heard of having to have your shoulders covered in church. I have been to several catholic weddings where the brides have worn strapless dresses. Yikes I am just going to ask the wc - I don't want to look like Laura Engels from Little House on the Prairie on my wedding day!

#12 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
    • 222 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:49 PM

Totally understand bearbunny, it's not you it's the keyboard :) no my friend had a beautiful lace strapless gown she had a lace veil aswell she looked like ave maria lol simply gorgeous so I'm guessing the bride is an exception... but I guess he gave a hard time to other guest, maybe it was a bad day? I wouldn't fret, you're paying a pretty penny for that church...
      11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#13 cat561

• 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:02 AM

CDC Bride here, getting married June, 2011. This resort came highly recommended to me by a friend who's opinion I value greatly and who always selects the best (5 star) vacations.  Also she recommended CDC to another couple a few years ago and they now make it their annual vacation spot.  I don't think you should have any problems at CDC. I have info from the WC if you need it on ceremony and reception prices so PM me and I will send you what I have.

#14 SamanthaM

• 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:58 PM

How did your weddings go? I am concidering this location ... it is so beutiful but pricey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users