• 1,052 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:35 PM

Great florist in Cancun.

Euforia Eventos y Arte Floral

#2 Sheena.

Sheena.
    • 61 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:51 PM

Thanks! Do you know what their prices are for bouquets and centerpieces?

#3 trvlgrl

trvlgrl
      • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:50 PM

I used Events of Euforia. They were amazing. They are willing to work with your budget too. I would highly recommend them. Their email is bodas@eventoseuforia.com and their website is Euforia Cancun Wedding Planner - Outdoor Events and Lighting Design.

#4 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
        • 545 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:43 PM

has anyone used any of these for weddings at the Moon Palace? i know we're not allowed to use external vendors, but i wonder if i would be alllowed to buy flowers and bring them in myself?
          a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#5 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
          • 929 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tere&james
            does anyone have feedback on Vanessa Jaimes (vanessajaimes.com) - it looks that she is really the only floral artist (very busy!!) but wanted to hear from some brides

Before our wedding in Cancun was cancelled (damn swine flu), Vanessa was the florist that we had booked. She is so sweet & was willing to work with the millions of emails & requests that I had. She emailed me pics & the final product was sure to be absolutely beautiful, but of course I never got to see it b/c our wedding was cancelled (& moved to Maui - no complaints on Hawaii though Anyhow, like I said she was super easy to work with & even refunded our deposit when we had to cancel 3 weeks before the wedding. She is very busy, but that's b/c she does great work!!!! You should totally contact her; good luck!!!

#6 wedding decor

wedding decor
            • Banned
            • 109 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:14 PM

I have to agree Vanessa is really great - many of our brides select her also because she speaks english and understand the clients' needs. She was the first real floral artist in Cancun.

#7 meowybells

meowybells
              • 68 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 8, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Gran Caribe Real
              • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:58 AM

I got married just recently and I would like to add Flores Riviera Maya to this list. I wrote a review about them in the vendor section if you'd like to know more about my experience with them. 

And this is their website:

http://www.floresrivieramaya.com/eng/

I remember how hard it was to find affordable flowers in Cancun that did not sacrifice quality and service. Hopefully this helps! Happy planning  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users