Photo

invitation cost

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 lizconemac

lizconemac
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:26 PM

I'm doing boarding pass invites and using Jessica form the Stylish Scribe and asked for a bunch of extra stuff and they were only about $4.50 each (without all of the extras they would have been only $3.75 each). Jessica is amazing and made several different styles and was really accommodating.

The Stylish Scribe, LLC Custom Invitation Design in Reno, Nevada

#42 angie8119

angie8119
    • 198 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by EmmaGaussoin
      Paperandmore.com has a ton of cheap cardstock, envelopes, and pockets to DIY for cheaply.
      I just wanted to encourage those of you brides still making this decision to go with paperandmore. I ended up with custom made invitations which was way to much $$$, and had DIY programs which matched perfectly. I bought paper stock from paperandmore, needless to say my programs and invites were the same exact color and quality!! Paperandmore has samples for you to purchase, a ton of options and GREAT quality!!

#43 heat_sync

heat_sync
      • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:52 PM

Try DIY invitation cards that would be very inexpensive! XD and much sweeter. Its not that hard to do one of those. But in your case that you are planning to make 50 copies you've got to get help from your friends. But you can just inquire on some invitation card companies.

#44 msamanda

msamanda
        • 61 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:06 PM

Thanks for some great invitation ideas!!!

#45 nmurch

nmurch
          • 396 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:55 PM

i bought all my stationary for 30 invites for 200CAD, plus time + effort etc! ... BLEH
            jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#46 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
            • 183 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:08 PM

Well, I found great deals through online vendors, zazzle and vistaprint, which let you customize them to no end for a great deal...in my view, i'd rather blow the money on other areas...invites are just the tip of the iceberg.

#47 britb618

britb618
              • Site Supporter
              • 111 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

Thanks for all the info! I am getting mine done for me and am paying 7.25 per invite, that includes two boarding passes with the info on it and invitation, a ticket jacket, raffia cord and a post card rsvp card. Does that sound reasonable? I think its pretty expensive to be honest but haven't really found cheaper that I like...the sample she sent to me of mine was really nice but 7.25 a person just makes me kinda sick! lol!

#48 britb618

britb618
                • Site Supporter
                • 111 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:11 AM

o and that includes her caligraphy on the front of the envelopes with each guests name and address!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users