Photo

invitation cost

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Paige2010

Paige2010
  • 208 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:42 PM

I am just starting to look for invitations- I have found very reasonable ones on Wedding Invitations, Save the Date Cards & Accessories | The American Wedding and weddingpaperdivas.com- but of course I love some seen on Passion Paper * Handmade Wedding Invitations, Beach Wedding Invitation, Custom Wedding Invitations, Tropical Wedding Invitations which run around $7.00 each

#32 JuneWeddingDreams

JuneWeddingDreams
    • Banned
    • 313 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:08 PM

That sounds about right - I am having some done 55 to be exact and I will be paying roughly $250 - it all depends on how fancy and how much time you have on your hands
      Rob and Lindsey

24 Booked + Bride and Groom

www.mywedding.com/robandlindseypearson

#33 allyson779

allyson779
      • 238 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:09 PM

We are in the process of making 225 invitations....To help save money we got blank card stock/envelopes (online) and bought a template from Etsy for $15. It was so easy... you tell them the information and color and than they email you a PDF version to print out.

Also we bought rhinestones and ribbon off of ebay.

$95.00 (card stock/ envelopes)
        $15.00 (template)
        $30 (rhinestones & ribbon)
        (Print cartridge... not sure FI printed out)
        Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

#34 EmmaGaussoin

EmmaGaussoin
        • 203 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:58 PM

Paperandmore.com has a ton of cheap cardstock, envelopes, and pockets to DIY for cheaply.

#35 angie8119

angie8119
          • 198 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NaM
            I used Ana De Roux who is a vendor on this site and got passport invites at $1.00 per invite. We got 100 plus addressed envelopes for under $200. She's been great to work with and everyone has liked the unique passport invites. Just to avoid confusion...she does more than passports
            Good luck, I know it's weird to think about paying so much for paper that you are getting rid of anyway...
            EXACTLY!! I know everyone is going to throw them away but yet this is the first impression of the style of the wedding. Decisions!! :/

#36 angie8119

angie8119
            • 198 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 04:51 PM

just to update- I think I will go with Rexcraft.com they are able to customize the the invites to add a touch here and there of what I want and seem to have the ink color that I have been looking for. We'll have to see how the samples come out!! if not I am going to be going with one of our lovely BDW venders...especially since they have such great referrals!! thanks ladies!!!

#37 m&d2011

m&d2011
              • 379 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

I love this thread!!! I've been shopping around for invites and will be checking this ones

#38 mnh1983

mnh1983
                • 743 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:20 PM

I got invitations at Michael's. I know they aren't as original as getting them elsewhere, but I found some that were really pretty, and with my 50% off coupons, I ended up spending about $45 for 80 invites.

#39 mp1122

mp1122
                  • 157 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:17 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

#40 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
                    • 301 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:26 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by tylersgirl
                      We used JessicaM (BDW Member) from The Stylish Scribe The Stylish Scribe, LLC Custom Invitation Design in Reno, Nevada She is great and works with your budget
                      Was the communication quick with the Stylish Scribe? how long did it take to have everything done?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users