Need a "do-it-all" vendor in Florida!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 courtney_b00

• 417 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:23 PM

I have been searching through the internet like crazy for the past couple of months trying to find where to get married in Florida. I really like the Siesta Key area and now am in search of finding a vendor to take care of all my needs. I need someone to take care of decorations, music, etc. Any recommendations on a coordinator in Florida? Also any photographer recommendations?

Also, how do you tell if a business is legit? I found one that I really liked and they offered a package that had everything I wanted, but it makes me so nervous to book them and then find out they aren't legit. I just need some help from you guys!

#2 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
    • 2,782 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:57 AM

What do you mean not legit? Because of the way the whole wedding industry is setup, a lot of vendors are not doing it full time. That does not mean they are fraudulent. Call them up, read some reviews,maybe google them.
      Good luck!

#3 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:35 AM

If your worried about a Wedding Coordinatior being "ligit" I would call or email them and ask for references and maybe find out how long they have been doing weddings. I think when anyone decides to have a destinatino wedding, we take a little risk, but all in all as long as you do your research you should be fine.

#4 Peachy~Girl

• 173 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:49 AM

Florida Beach Weddings by Seashell Beach Weddings

They have a Siesta Key package deal going on now. Ive never used them so I cant give a view on that but I would call or email them.

#5 mrsgtobe

• 153 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:21 PM

I have some contacts for wedding vendors in the Siesta Key area....I've used them both and they're fantastic!

Tammy Gamso for hair and makeup
            Tibor Imely for photographer

If you use a vendor that can take care of everything that's great...and ask for quotes for these 2 vendors as well...they just do some fantastic work.

September Siggy Challengehttp://i103.photobuc....llyJericho.jpgOYE! My head! Man, we really need to lay off the catnip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users