Sign in to follow this  
amberdavidwedding

Dreams Resort, Mexico...maybe ?!?!

Hi my name is Amber and my fiancee's name is David. We got engaged in April 2009, and are planning a destination wedding for January 2010. I'm not the most decicive bride, so far the only thing I've decided on is my dress. After 3 months of planning, I think we have finally narrowed it down to a location, Mexico. The only problem now is picking a resort. We are thinking one of the Dreams resorts but are having trouble deciding which one. Any help would be very welcome.

Congrats and welcome Amber!! Dreams is a great choice! Make sure to take a look at the Mexico forums...lots of information in them. Good luck with your decision!

Hi Amber! I'm also a Jan2010 bride. Wedding will be at Dreams Los Cabos. After seeing past Dreams brides pictures on this forum, and also doing our resort visit in May, You definitely can't go wrong with having your wedding at Dreams. Your wedding is fast approaching! Welcome to the forum and Happy Planning!

Congrats & welcome to the forum! We're getting married next year at Dreams Puerto Vallarta. You should definitely check out the threads on Mexico - they should help you make up your mind. Have fun planning!

Welcome Amber! I'm also going to recommend Dreams Puerto Vallarta :) - getting married there in November. Let us know if you have any questions!