Photo

Trying to get prego on wedding night/honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 niajs

niajs
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:58 AM

I'd like us to stop not trying but I don't want to put any pressure on myself and get disappointed if it doesn't happen. In any event, I don't think it'll happen on the wedding night as I'll be too tired and he'll be too drunk!

#22 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:08 AM

Ha ha, I agree.  I don't think wedding night, but hopefully some time during the trip! :o) We're not getting any younger!!  LoL

#23 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
      • 997 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

So ladies...it happened!!  We have a honeymoon baby in my belly right now!  I'm 10 and a half weeks and feeling good!

AMAZING!!

#24 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
        • 899 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

Congratulations Bahiabride!!!  Such wonderful news. 

Question - were you off BC when you went to your wedding?  I got off for a while and broke out.  So, I'm nervous to get off before the wedding, but if we aren't off of it, then doesn't it take a while? 

#25 dmkn77

dmkn77
          • 164 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:04 PM

I would LOVE to concieve during our wedding cruise. I hope to quit the pill on New Years Eve, our wedding is Feb 16th, but who knows? I am worried about how taking myself off the pill will affect my mood, hormones, etc...

#26 JLR1726

JLR1726
            • 187 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:00 AM

we are planning to start trying as soon as we are married.!!!

#27 schmizer

schmizer
              • 213 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:56 AM

We are going to start trying right away.  FI and I are in our early 30's and want to have kids sooner than later.

Since our wedding is 16 months away, I think I will probably go off the pill the week before my wedding or so.

#28 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:57 PM

I talked to my OB and he said that I should stay on the pill until right around the wedding.  He said I can use the pills to make sure I'm not on my period during the wedding too.  Good thinking.  :)  He told me to go ahead and start taking vitamins too.  He says your actually most fertile during that first month of being off the pill.  So, I guess if you time it to where you hit ovulation the wedding week, you may have luck!!  That's what I'm hoping at least.  :)

#29 schmizer

schmizer
                  • 213 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:37 PM

Hmmm...  Really interesting!  Didn't think about using my BC to predict when I will get my period.  Just never occured to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users